Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Definitely gonna take a minute to get used to Hagelin, being an ex Rag and Hen.. Haven't minded his play so far though, just enamored with Jensen so far. He looks legit in the 2 games I've watched and Detroit fans seem to love him. Kinda like us, when we lost Schmidt.. Hope it keeps panning out! 

4 hours ago, Springfield said:

Underwhelmed with Hagelin so far.  Gimme Jaskin instead.

Disagree quite a bit.  I like the fact that the team seems much faster now that Hagelin and Jensen are playing.  I already knew not to expect great finishing or anything from Hagelin but have to hope he is able to score or assist on some timely goals.  He's been great at eating clock on the PK as well, which was expected.

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Isles looked good last night.  Tonight's game is big.  

Last night was a huge game for them and the fans since Tavares returned, hopefully they’re a little worn down from that. They are excellent defensively 

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Surely, we’ll have more energy down the stretch.  But...if we play the first 10 minutes tonight like we did against Ottawa, it might get ugly.

I don't think that' happens.  This is going to basically be a playoff game.  Withstand the initial adrenaline rush and then try to score first

Yeah I got mine today as well.  I can't believe how heavy this thing is lol.  I'm assuming you all got size 11 as well?  It's a bit big if I try to wear it, but it's going to just sit on a shelf anyways. 

Anyone know of a nice "ring stand" to display it with?

8 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Yeah I got mine today as well.  I can't believe how heavy this thing is lol.  I'm assuming you all got size 11 as well?  It's a bit big if I try to wear it, but it's going to just sit on a shelf anyways. 

Anyone know of a nice "ring stand" to display it with?

I was surprised by weight as well. Didn’t know what to expect for 20 bucks. Pleasently suprised. 

Archived