Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 - 19 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

14 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

I just got to check on the score and saw it was 6-2. Then I saw that the Sens were up 2-0 to start. I had to go back a page and read the early game freak out. This board always delivers. 

The fact that they were incredibly unprepared to play hockey tonight still stands.  Un-****ing-acceptable.  They can’t pull this **** with Columbus or Pittsburgh.

1 minute ago, SkinsFanRob said:

Need one more. Never seen us score 8. 

Last time they did was early January 2010 apparently. Against Atlanta Thrashers (now Winnipeg Jets, right?). Since then, the caps have scored 7 goals 16 times. The last time being the banner raising opening night game against the Bruins 

5 hours ago, max21 said:

How is Carolinas arena? I’ve always thought about going to a game there since it’s pretty close 

I’ve always enjoyed it. It’s nothing special, but it’s not a dump either. I grew up going to games at the Capital Centre. So most arenas I go to will be nicer than that. I’ve been there to see hockey about a dozen times including All Star weekend back in 2011. Only one time did I sit in a bad seat. There are a couple of sections in the corners where the seats curve and there isn’t much legroom.  

Archived