Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Future of Donald Trump Jr’s Aussie tour uncertain after 70 per cent of tickets to NSW, Qld, Vic events refunded

The son of former US president Donald Trump’s controversial tour of Australia is on the verge of collapse amid confirmation that 70 per cent of tickets purchased for the event have been refunded.

Donald Trump Jr, the eldest son of the presidential nominee and twice-impeached 45th US president, was due to speak to crowds of thousands in Brisbane, Victoria and NSW as part of his high-profile “Down Under” tour

But the planned speaking events have been continuously delayed since they were first announced last year – first from July to September, then again to December, and again to an unknown date in the future.

Mr Trump Jr claimed the first cancellation was due to a delay in getting a visa from the federal government, even stoushing with the Home Affairs Minister Clare O’Neil over X, formerly Twitter, after she called him a “sore loser”.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2

On 3/13/2024 at 4:24 PM, Cooked Crack said:

My Alex Jones imitation: "Well hello there fellow hippies! Any of you care to back that ass up right here? Let me clear a place for you to sit! (Wipes hand across face).

Mike Lindell Wants Supreme Court to Fast-Track His Case

Mike Lindell wants the U.S. Supreme Court to fast-track his case challenging the use of electronic tabulation systems in elections to ensure his concerns are heard before the November presidential vote.

Lindell, CEO of MyPillow and an ally to former President Donald Trump who has backed Trump's claims of widespread election fraud in the 2020 presidential election, on Friday announced he filed a case with the Supreme Court, challenging the use of voting machines. He believes the U.S. should shift to using only paper ballots, arguing that doing so would make elections more secure.

However, despite allegations from some conservatives, there has been no evidence of widespread election fraud in Trump's 2020 loss to President Joe Biden or any other recent elections.

Lindell said during a press conference held in an X Space that his attorneys urged the Supreme Court to hear the challenge before the November election, when Trump is again set to face Biden.

Click on the link for the full article

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Talk about disloyalty!

People need to stop calling him "President Trump."  He's not president.  He's just Trump, unless you want to call him former president Trump, or defendant Trump.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, China said:

People need to stop calling him "President Trump."  He's not president.  He's just Trump, unless you want to call him former president Trump, or defendant Trump.

Honest question, how are the other formers referred to as? I never put enough thought into it to notice.

6 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Honest question, how are the other formers referred to as? I never put enough thought into it to notice.

This was from 4 weeks ago:

Jimmy Carter becomes first living ex-president with official White House Christmas ornament

Former President Jimmy Carter has another distinction to his name.

-------------------------

This was in the last 24 hours:

Former President Barack Obama Meets with Belgian Royal Family

Former President Barack Obama casually stopped by a castle this weekend for quick hello with the Belgian royal family.

-----------------------------

This was yesterday:

Ramona veteran featured in former President Bush’s ‘Portraits of Courage’ exhibit

Alex Glenn-Camden, an Army infantryman injured in Afghanistan, stood next to former President George W. Bush looking at a portrait the former president had painted of him.

23 minutes ago, China said:

This was from 4 weeks ago:

Jimmy Carter becomes first living ex-president with official White House Christmas ornament

Former President Jimmy Carter has another distinction to his name.

-------------------------

This was in the last 24 hours:

Former President Barack Obama Meets with Belgian Royal Family

Former President Barack Obama casually stopped by a castle this weekend for quick hello with the Belgian royal family.

-----------------------------

This was yesterday:

Ramona veteran featured in former President Bush’s ‘Portraits of Courage’ exhibit

Alex Glenn-Camden, an Army infantryman injured in Afghanistan, stood next to former President George W. Bush looking at a portrait the former president had painted of him.

Maybe I should have been more specific. How were former presidents referred to in more dignified settings before anyone cared about it?

I've found plenty of articles with both.

3 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I mean, I guess one issue is the use of honorifics. Another is that the GOP mediasphere openly acknowledges that Trump is for sale. 

True. But I already know the answer for one of these.