Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Wouldn't this work against the Fox News argument that Joe Biden is responsible for inflation?  Are they suggesting that the Biden Administration caused a Singaporean cargo ship to have a fire and crash into a bridge?

39 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Wouldn't this work against the Fox News argument that Joe Biden is responsible for inflation?  Are they suggesting that the Biden Administration caused a Singaporean cargo ship to have a fire and crash into a bridge?

Never underestimate the stupidity of the Faux Side...

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

MyPillow founder Mike Lindell’s attorneys bail on him as he fights $5M ‘Prove Mike Wrong’ challenge award

As two of his attorneys withdraw from his case, 2020 election denier and pillow magnate Mike Lindell has been greenlit to appeal a federal judge’s ruling last month affirming he must pay $5 million to a software engineer who defeated an election data challenge that Lindell himself issued.

A clerk filed the notice of appeal in Robert Zeidman v. Lindell Management Inc. on March 22 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit in Missouri and a briefing schedule followed.

As Law&Crime previously reported, in 2021, the outspoken supporter of former President Donald Trump issued a “Prove Mike Wrong” challenge at a South Dakota election fraud symposium. Lindell offered a $5 million grand prize. The challenge was meant for participants to prove him wrong on his claim that election data he provided showed that the Chinese government had interfered in the 2020 election.

Zeidman did prove him wrong in a 15-page report and further showed that the data Lindell was using at the symposium was unrelated, or as arbitrators would come to say, Zeidman showed it “unequivocally did not reflect the November 2020 election data.”

What ensued was a fraught legal battle in arbitration but Ziedman ultimately won out before Lindell moved to vacate the award, prompting Ziedman to appeal for enforcement. A district judge acknowledged the contract for the challenge was “poorly written,” but the arbitrators had acted appropriately and Lindell was simply out of luck.

But with his appeal, Lindell appears undeterred, even though two of his previous attorneys on the case, Andrew Parker and Alec Beck of Parker Daniels Kibort, officially withdrew as his counsel on March 20, a notice filed in the U.S. District Court District of Minnesota shows.

He is now represented by Thomas Miller, a Wayzata, Minnesota, attorney.

Meanwhile, a schedule has now been set for the appeal: transcripts and appendices must be submitted by May 13 along with Lindell Management LLC’s brief.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm Steven Crowder curious, but don't want to google him on my work computer. LOL.

I believe if Dane Cook had a career trying to be an edgy "conservative" podcaster. That would be him.

Edited by @DCGoldPants

Mike Lindell's MyPillow evicted from Minnesota warehouse after lawsuit claimed it was $200K behind on rent

A judge evicted Minnesota-based MyPillow from a facility in Shakopee after the landlord filed a lawsuit claiming that the company, owned by Mike Lindell, was at least $200,000 behind on rent payments.

In the lawsuit, First Industrial, LP claimed the pillow company had defaulted on four months of rent in the last year, and had also not paid rent in February or March of 2024. In all, the Delaware-based real estate firm said it was owed $217,489.74.

Neither Lindell nor any representative from MyPillow appeared at the eviction hearing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

A cyberattack? A boat crashing into a bridge is a cyber attack?  LOL

Also at :30:  "The I-94 Corridor"  This lady definitely knows what she's talking about. 

I-94?  Maybe it's a Q code she's using to blame illegal immigrants.

• Haha 2