Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

30 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

Later…

Man admitted to emergency room for nutz up his bunghole.

I mean, there was a time when I wouldn’t step on a crack, because it would break my mother’s back. But I was 5 and grew out of it.

• Haha 3

O'Keefe Tries to Setup Judge Engoron in Gym & Fails Miserably

O'Keefe walked up to Engoron at his gym where he works out and introduced himself. He used all his usual tricks, told Engoron he was a big fan. Said that New York needed to get rid of all the MAGA people. Told him that he was a hero. All trying to get Engoron to take the bait and say something that could get Trump's judgment overturned.

But it was not to be. It was a giant fizzle. A nothing. Engoron just politely said 'Thank you' several times until O'Keefe finally gave up.

Nice try, James.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2

On 3/1/2024 at 2:01 PM, Long n Left said:

Man defeats pride stairs..

One set of rainbow stairs, and suddenly people are humping handrails in the park.

This is the slippery slope all those anti-pridesters warn us bout. 

~Bang

• Haha 2

Legal experts say Trump’s Jan. 6 architect has a “new perjury problem”: His “goose looks cooked”

Former Trump attorney Kenneth Chesebro, one of the architects in the former president’s fake elector plot, may have a "perjury" problem over his testimony to a Nevada grand jury.

The Washington Post on Monday reported on a cache of documents in the Nevada grand jury probe of the fake elector scheme, including Chesebro's statements to the panel.

Chesebro told the grand jury that he saw "pending litigation" as pivotal to the plot to overturn Trump's 2020 loss. 

“The whole point of the alternate elector plan that we arrived at in Wisconsin is the idea is we make sure that we have the extra three weeks to try to win the lawsuit," the right-wing lawyer said, according to a transcript. "If there isn't any lawsuit then there's no need for this to be done because there's no lawsuit that would be won before January 6th."

However, in an email sent in December of 2020, Chesebro alleged, "I think having the electors send in alternate slates of votes on Dec. 14 can pay huge dividends even if there is no litigation pending on Jan. 6," effectively undercutting his statement. 

"There is no barrier to Congress (here, we're talking the Senate, assuming it's still controlled by Republicans) deliberating on which electoral slate to count,” the email continued, “even if one electoral slate is endorsed by the governor, after all litigation is final — indeed, even if the slate met the Dec. 8 'safe harbor' deadline."

New York University Law Prof. Ryan Goodman highlighted the statements on X/Twitter, warning that "Chesebro has a new perjury problem."

• Haha 2

On 2/25/2024 at 10:31 AM, China said:

Draft RNC resolution would block payment of candidate's legal bills

Two draft resolutions circulated by a member of the Republican National Committee call on the party to adopt proposals that would keep it from having to pay for any presidential candidate's legal fees and would also make it party policy to remain neutral in the Republican presidential primaries. 

The first of the proposals, drafted by longtime RNC member Henry Barbour, states that the party should not coordinate with any candidate before he or she wins enough delegates — 1,215 — to become the GOP nominee. 

"The Republican National Committee must serve as a neutral player in primaries," the proposal reads, pointing to RNC Rule 11, which states the party shall not "contribute money or in-kind aid to any candidate for any public or party office of that state, except the nominee of the Republican Party or a candidate who is unopposed in the Republican Primary after the filing deadline for that office." 

Seems like at least somebody inthe Republican party is concerned that Trump is draining all their finances, that could go to other GOP candidates in down ballot races, for his legal bills.

On 2/25/2024 at 10:52 AM, TheGreatBuzz said:

They don't have the balls to go against their orange messiah.

Looks like you were right:

RNC resolution to ban paying Trump’s legal bills is ‘dead’

The Republican National Committee (RNC) failed to earn enough support from states to bring a resolution to ban paying former President Trump’s legal bills to a vote.

Henry Barbour, who serves as Mississippi’s national committeeman, confirmed to several news outlets that the resolutions he drafted that would have prohibited the committee from covering the former president’s growing legal bills is dead.

The RNC is meeting Friday in Houston to elect a new chair after former Chair Ronna McDaniel announced she would resign on March 8.

Barbour confirmed to Politico that the resolution is “dead” and won’t be voted on during Friday’s meeting because he only received co-sponsors from eight out of 10 required states to bring the resolution to a vote.

Trump has already endorsed his preferred replacement for McDaniel’s former seat, RNC general counsel Michael Whatley. He also endorsed his daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, to serve as the next co-chair.

Lara Trump previously said she would spend “every single penny” of RNC funds to reelect her father-in-law to the White House.

Well, if they spend all their money trying to re-elect the Cheeto Mussolini that should adversely effect the GOP in all the down ballot elections that are tight races.  So, I'm all for it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

The date rape hour 

Yeah, never mind the fact that the woman herself said it wasn't consensual, that she didn't know him, and that he just grabbed her and kissed her. But far be it from Fox to, you know, listen to what a woman says.

22 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah, never mind the fact that the woman herself said it wasn't consensual, that she didn't know him, and that he just grabbed her and kissed her. But far be it from Fox to, you know, listen to what a woman says.

That's due to the fact that if the orange **** gets his way,  women in this country will no longer have rights. He'll just tell men to grab them by the....well, you know.

And unfortunately,  it's not a joke. He has treated women like ****. Just his ex wife and kid's mom...on the 9th hole.

****ing orange piece of ****. 

HTTR!

• Like 1

On 3/5/2024 at 2:58 PM, China said:

Oh, hell yes! His goose is cooked.

again.

but I seem to recall his goose being cooked like 50 cookings ago, and he's still the frontrunner for the GOP nomination.

"ooh, he's done it now", and nothing happens.

Ooo! He admitted his crime on TV!

and nothing happens.

OoOo!  he has been ordered to pay / stop threatening judges/ anything else you can think of

and he doesn't do it, and nothing happens.

These "Legal experts" seem to continually find out their expertise doesn't mean jack **** unless anyone has the balls to back any of it up with any sort of punishment.

Oh, i know, he's been 'ordered to pay' within a few days.

Anyone want to bet a beer that some other court wrangling will keep that payment from happening?
And another beer that they will again threaten him, or add more "penalty", and again, NOTHING will happen?

In fact, i'd bet on that woman "falling" out of a high window before a dime is paid.

And nothing will happen as a result.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Oh, hell yes! His goose is cooked.

again.

but I seem to recall his goose being cooked like 50 cookings ago, and he's still the frontrunner for the GOP nomination.

"ooh, he's done it now", and nothing happens.

Ooo! He admitted his crime on TV!

and nothing happens.

OoOo!  he has been ordered to pay / stop threatening judges/ anything else you can think of

and he doesn't do it, and nothing happens.

These "Legal experts" seem to continually find out their expertise doesn't mean jack **** unless anyone has the balls to back any of it up with any sort of punishment.

Oh, i know, he's been 'ordered to pay' within a few days.

Anyone want to bet a beer that some other court wrangling will keep that payment from happening?
And another beer that they will again threaten him, or add more "penalty", and again, NOTHING will happen?

In fact, i'd bet on that woman "falling" out of a high window before a dime is paid.

And nothing will happen as a result.

~Bang

They're talking about Chesebro's goose being cooked, not Trump.

• Like 1

Making

Attorneys

Get

Attorneys

Perjury Plea Opens Up Trump Lawyers to Big Problems

Now that former Trump Organization accountant Allen Weisselberg has pleaded guilty to perjury, the lawyers who defended Donald Trump at his bank fraud trial have found themselves in a precarious position: open to accusations that they violated professional ethics for remaining silent while their witness lied in court.

Attorneys put their bar licenses at risk if they sit idly by while they know that their witnesses present false testimony under oath. As such, Weisselberg’s recent confession presents a unique and personal threat to Trump’s hired legal guns, who have already gained an unseemly reputation over their willingness to defend their client’s hate-fueled attacks on public officials, attack judges on his behalf, and play delay games by pitting court calendars against each other.

“The lawyers could face bar discipline if they knew that this testimony was false and did nothing,” said Rebecca Roiphe, who teaches at New York Law School. “The state bar attorney grievance committee could initiate its own investigation or the trial judge could make a referral.”

The fallout from Weisselberg’s plea deal on Monday could be severe for Trump attorneys Alina Habba, Clifford S. Robert, and their colleagues. It would also be a fitting follow-up to the stark warnings that Justice Arthur F. Engoron issued to Trump’s lawyers last month.

While presiding over the three-month trial about Trump’s incessant lies to banks last year, Engoron considered Weisselberg an untrustworthy witness who couldn’t accurately recall his role as the company’s former chief financial officer. But on Feb. 1, when The New York Times reported that Weisselberg was secretly negotiating a perjury plea deal with the Manhattan District Attorney, Engoron immediately demanded that Trump’s lawyers explain if their witness was “now changing his tune, and whether he is admitting he lied under oath in my courtroom at this trial.”

Notably, his Feb. 5 email pressed them to “submit, as officers of the court, a letter to me detailing anything you know about this that would not violate any of your professional ethics or obligations.”

The choice of words was anything but ordinary.

New York’s rules of professional conduct command that “a lawyer shall not… knowingly use perjured testimony or false evidence.” But it also goes further, ordering that a lawyer who knows their client has “engaged in criminal or fraudulent conduct related to the proceeding shall take reasonable remedial measures, including, if necessary, disclosure to the tribunal.”