Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

2 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Services were paid for out of his campaign funds. That's a felony lady. 🤷🏻‍♂️

lol yeah— my favorite part of all this was Rudy Giuliani admitting all this on live tv, wondering what the outrage was about, and not realizing he was spilling the beans on a felony.

• Thanks 1

Trump Supporter Tells CNN Ex-President Is Unfit for Office – ‘But I’m Voting for Him’

CNN interviewed several residents of Roberts County, Texas for a Tuesday night segment about GOP voters who are displeased with Donald Trump’s moral character, but who still plan to vote for the former president.

“Kay and Ron Swart settle in along with us in their living room to watch coverage of the Trump jury selection,” began national correspondent Gary Tuchman.

“They’ve both voted for Trump twice,” Tuchman added, before asking the couple, “What is your feeling today about Donald Trump’s moral character?”

“It’s terrible. I can’t get much lower than it is,” Kay replied.

Tuchman then noted, “They live on a hilltop ranch in Roberts County, in the Texas Panhandle, where 96% of the voters chose Trump over Joe Biden 2020. The highest Trump percentage of any county in America.”

Kay added of Trump, “He continues to make crazy comments about being a dictator’s first day and repercussions against people who he feels have wronged him.”

“We met this couple during a visit to Roberts County last year. They told us then they liked Mike Pence and Ron DeSantis, but with Trump, the only Republican left standing. Things have gotten complicated. If Donald Trump is found guilty of one of these crimes, whether it’s a mistrial happening right now or one of the trial’s future, do you think he’s fit to be president of the United States?” Tuchman followed up.

Kay replied without hesitation, “I don’t think he’s fit, but I’m voting for him.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

I dunno if this has been posted here or not, but look at this mother****er:

I mean, everyone's been trying to copy the Dollar Shave Club commercial since it aired over a decade ago and no one can really do it justice.

But this is like a Trump level grift.  Check it out:

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/woke-free-beer-venture-earns-f-rating-with-bbb

Owner Seth Weathers, 39, decided to market Ultra Right as "100% Woke Free American Beer." He originally contracted with a brewery in Lawrenceville. Now he uses a larger one in Lakeland, Florida. 

He also sells calendars, hats and t-shirts on his website promoting his conservative values.

But more than 100 would-be customers have instead headed to a different website, the Better Business Bureau, filing complaints that they paid Weathers for beer that never arrived.

The company currently has an F Rating at the BBB.

26 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I dunno if this has been posted here or not, but look at this mother****er:

I mean, everyone's been trying to copy the Dollar Shave Club commercial since it aired over a decade ago and no one can really do it justice.

But this is like a Trump level grift.  Check it out:

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/woke-free-beer-venture-earns-f-rating-with-bbb

Website doesn't have a way to order beer - just cheesy merchandise w/ their dumbass logo & patriot this, patriot that...

• Haha 1

On 4/16/2024 at 4:26 PM, Cooked Crack said:

Wonder how this guy is doing

Sadly, I'm guessing the reality is worse than the joke-- I'm guessing he got paid to post something like that and dozens of less savvy followers blindly followed his lead.  It's the same thing when some mega free agent demands getting paid in Crypto.  He's getting paid in cash, but some Crypto company is paying him to publicly make that demand.

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Didn’t we already cover that MAGA Beer thing about a year ago?  

Or is there more than one of em?

I don't know, TTB.  I wasn't about to go back looking through a years worth of posts just to cater to you.

• Haha 1

Ex-Trump Official Says Trump Is Hiding Extreme Positions While Campaigning

A former White House official and prominent fundamentalist Christian said Donald Trump is “cloaking” his actual, “radical” beliefs on the campaign trail, and that a second Trump administration would see him “govern in a more conservative and more aggressive fashion.”

William Wolfe ― a self-described “Christian nationalist” who served under Trump as a deputy assistant secretary of defense at the Pentagon and as director of legislative affairs at the State Department ― made the remarks Thursday during a conversation on X Spaces, a live audio chat room on the platform formerly known as Twitter. Wolfe was among half a dozen panelists convened by editors at The Sentinel, a far-right digital media outlet, to discuss Trump’s stance on abortion.

“I actually think there’s wisdom in cloaking some of your power levels and maybe some of the things that you’re trying to do, and then once you secure power, and you have it, you govern in a more extreme position,” Wolfe said. “I think Trump is one of the first Republican candidates I’ve ever seen in my lifetime who has done that.”

“Power levels,” a popular term in online far-right and white supremacist circles, refers to the degree of a person’s extremism or radicalization. It’s most often used when discussing the need to “hide your power levels” while infiltrating mainstream conservative and Republican organizations.

Wolfe has intimate knowledge of at least one person heavily involved in shaping Trump’s potential second-term policy agenda. As reported by Politico, Wolfe has close ties to Russ Vought, president of the Center for Renewing America, a MAGA-aligned think tank that’s part of the consortium behind Project 2025, a blueprint for a radically conservative second Trump administration.

Wolfe is a leading proponent of Christian nationalism in America, and has advocated for banning abortions, sex education in schools, same-sex marriage and no-fault divorces. He has also made anti-trans comments, once arguing that “it’s your moral and civic duty to ‘misgender’ a man pretending to be a woman.”

During the X Spaces conversation last week, Wolfe ― who at one point used a transphobic slur ― argued that the Biden administration is “possessed by legions of demons, Marxists and radicals” who hate Christians and “humanity itself.”

New York man pleads guilty to sending threats to state attorney general and Trump civil case judge

A New York man has pleaded guilty to sending death threats to the state attorney general and the Manhattan judge who presided over former President Donald Trump’s civil fraud case, prosecutors said Thursday.

Tyler Vogel, 26, of Lancaster, admitted to one felony count of making a terroristic threat and one misdemeanor count of making a threat of mass harm on Wednesday in state Supreme Court, according to Acting Erie County District Attorney Michael Keane’s office.

Vogel had sent text messages late last month threatening New York Attorney General Letitia James and Judge Arthur Engoron with “death and physical harm” if they did not comply with his demands to “cease action” in the Trump case, according to a complaint filed in a court in Lancaster, a suburb east of Buffalo.

State police said in the complaint that Vogel used a paid online background website to obtain private information about James and Engoron and that this “confirmed intentions to follow through with the threats were his demands not met.”

Keane’s office said Thursday that Vogel, in entering the guilty plea, will be allowed to participate in interim probation and must comply with the mandates of state mental health court.