Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

16 hours ago, Bang said:

Alphas take the subway?

who knew?

~Bang

Rod Serling voice:

"Picture if you will, a planet much like ours where pasty, wimpy, ignorant, privileged, childish, talentless, loud, stupid, venal, sexist, bigoted, male humanoids with miniscule genitalia actually self-identify as "alphas" though they will die as involuntary virgins who never visited a gym or played a physically challenging sport."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

Ben Carson Defends Donald Trump By Comparing Him To Al Capone

Former Housing Secretary Ben Carson on Wednesday said infamous gangster Al Capone is proof that the Department of Justice is out to get Donald Trump. (Watch the video below.)

Carson tried to make the connection to CNN’s Abby Phillip in an eyebrow-raising conversation about why Carson still endorses the ex-president for 2024 when so many from his administration do not. “What are they seeing that you’re not seeing?” Phillip asked.

“I think the better question is, what are they not seeing,” Carson replied. “If we allow our Justice Department to be weaponized, we will have lost something very precious and important.”

Phillip said, “But what evidence do you have that the Justice Department has been weaponized against Trump specifically? There’s no evidence of that.”

Carson answered, “Well, let’s put it this way. Al Capone, who was a notorious killer, had one indictment, and Donald Trump has four indictments. That would tell you something right there.”

Phillip quickly pushed back. “I don’t think that’s evidence of anything except that Donald Trump has allegedly committed conduct that has resulted in indictments,” she said.

“It’s evidence that you have a group of people, a system that is out to get this president, and they feel that he is an existential threat to their existence,” Carson countered.

Click on the link for the full article and video

• Haha 1

Here is MAGA in a nutshell. Willfully ignorant. Afraid of everything. Fiercely resistant to facts outside her bubble. Stupid (in one breath "I was promised free health care" in the next breath "people think they're entitled to everything.")  Here is your Donald Trump supporter.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/9/2023 at 8:54 AM, Dan T. said:

Here is MAGA in a nutshell. Willfully ignorant. Afraid of everything. Fiercely resistant to facts outside her bubble. Stupid (in one breath "I was promised free health care" in the next breath "people think they're entitled to everything.")  Here is your Donald Trump supporter.

giphy.webp

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Oh gaaawwwddddddddd........

I am so sick of hearing these same under-evolved jackasses saying the same thing for decades, decades I tell ya, I have heard these assholes talking this **** since the 60s

C'mon, let's do it, talk is cheap, c'mon tuff guyz, let's rock, all you beer bellies vs everyone else

Cleaning up the mess will take longer than any actual contest, we start now and by, oh say, Labor Day next year the smell is gone and we can all move on

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3