Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Gee,, you think that God fella might have any problem with rewriting the bible?

You think any of the Christian GOPers may have the courage or insight to see the problem with rewriting it to match your worldview?

Nah, neither of those things exist. 

However, the day they combine the both and swear their myth told them to destroy you is coming. 

~Bang

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

the drama queen/clueless whackjob ( i realize that especially if you add 'racist', 'malevolent', and 'traitorous',  you'd be describing  a large majority of the gop) who recently posted here under the buffalo bob screen name has been keeping tk busy by trying no less than 4 times in the last 24 hrs to re-enter the thunderdome with account names like 'willseemore' and 'citizien16' in testimony to his no-life sinkhole of an existence touring the interwebs to spread the frothy stupidity that is his world....enjoy your life, bb :806:

403.gif

Since it's Memorial Day weekend, we'll just say to you and TK "Thank you for your service"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Spicy language

Is there, like, a right wing box of cheerios or something they all read this kind of stuff off of that I've just never seen in stores?  Its such shallow poorly thought through crap that I expect to see it posted next to a child's maze, a "find-a-word" puzzle and/or empty tic-tac-toe grids.

Yes...I changed the first part of the previous statement to "right wing box of cheerios" from "right wing box of crackers" which was what I originally wrote.  The latter seemed redundant.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

This sounds like more repackaged sovereign citizen bull****

It sounds like secondhand Craigslist SC bull****, someone getting their rhetoric off of Nextdoor

But I laugh, ****ers too dumb to make a Betty Crocker box cake giving advice on taxes or the Constitution has become a major source of entertainment for me

• Like 1

Not sure what the worst part of that is. 

That someone actually believes that. 

That they're all right with saying it in public, and on camera. 

That they actually believe that, if the military were to take over the country, the military would put them in charge. 

31 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Look at this snowflake.

Id wager his childhood was already ruined. Nobody with an ounce of maturity would feel so threatened by the presence of a flamboyant character in a children’s animated cartoon.

First Dr. Seuss, then Disney. 

Next you’re going to tell me He—man was gay ?!?!

Edited by Die Hard

35 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Look at this snowflake.

29 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

It’s literally a children’s movie about a lady who kills puppies. But that gay though. And the whole gay agenda of… I don’t ****ing know. Existing?

I can see why he’d be outraged.

1)  "Your childhood was ruined" at what age?  

2)  And you have no ****ing clue if the character was gay.  All you know is that he fit your gay stereotype.  

3)  (And I bet you, he hasn't even seen the movie.  He's generating fake outrage, to feed the machine.)  

5 hours ago, Die Hard said:

Next you’re going to tell me He—man was gay ?!?!

Who was your favorite He-Man character? Was it Fisto?

https://he-man.fandom.com/wiki/Fisto

Little He-Man trivia… the original name for that character was going to be Fister Mantastic but they decided that that was a little too gay even by He-Man standards.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 5

His childhood was probably ruined the moment he realized he himself was into guys but the shame from family and friends was too much to overcome and this is how he is projecting it out.

All joking aside though, the idea that he actually is claiming his childhood is ruined over this? Wow.

3 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

All joking aside though, the idea that he actually is claiming his childhood is ruined over this? Wow.

Perhaps someone should give him the name and number of a good psychotherapist. I mean.... if that isn’t a cry for help.

Edited by Die Hard