Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

The Moonies are currently in the midst of serious interal turmoil because the founder’s wife (the True Mother) and son (the 4th Adam) are vying for leadership of the cult. 

And yes, the son is “the 4th Adam” as in Adam of Adam and Eve, then Jesus, then his dad, then him. 

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GoSkinsGo said:

Do they need to be sent the documentary on the Branch Davidians? I'm really pretty positive I've seen how this movie ends. 

How many Branch Davidians can you fit in a phone booth?

All of them...in the coin return slot.

Have you heard about the new Branch Davidian holiday... Ash Monday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Well, part of the conditioning is that if the propaganda machine announces that the sky is green, and if enough people insist that it is, then the color of the sky is a political matter, and the answer is a matter of opinion. 

Whether the Civil War was about slavery is "a matter of opinion", as long as enough people insist that it is. 

That's why a fundamental part of the GOP identity is "never admit you were wrong". 

Frankly, I think that's why the GOP is acting so unanimously on the side of the virus. They'd rather vote pro-virus, than admit that Trump was wrong, a year ago. 

Edited by Larry
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, clietas said:

Didn't know they founded n owned the Times. Makes sense since that paper isn't even good enough to be called trash.

Yea, the scumbag moonies used to own Entenmann's. I suspect they still do. 

And **** them calling themselves patriots! They are the exact opposite, trying to tear down democracy for their own personal gain. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

What the hell is a Moonie?

I think you were asking a serious question  - here is the answer. They are part of a cult calling themselves The Unification Movement (or Unification Church). The nickname in moonies since the founder was Reverend Sun Myung Moon whop immigrated here from South Korea.   

here is the Wiki page for more info - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_Movement_International

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

**furiously googles “chicken wing shortage”**

Is there a chicken shortage? How COVID, chicken sandwich war and chicken wing demand are impacting restaurants

The nation's chicken wars and cravings for comfort food during the pandemic have made poultry so scarce and expensive that some restaurants are limiting or running out of chicken sandwiches, wings and tenders.

Heavy winter storms took a larger bite out of supply. While some restaurants have not been able to meet demand, it's unclear if and how the low supplies will affect consumers in the grocery store.

The poultry industry is tamping down growing alarm over a chicken shortage with National Chicken Council spokesman Tom Super saying there was a “very tight supply but short of a shortage.”

Click on the link for the full article

the drama queen/clueless whackjob ( i realize that especially if you add 'racist', 'malevolent', and 'traitorous',  you'd be describing  a large majority of the gop) who recently posted here under the buffalo bob screen name has been keeping tk busy by trying no less than 4 times in the last 24 hrs to re-enter the thunderdome with account names like 'willseemore' and 'citizien16' in testimony to his no-life sinkhole of an existence touring the interwebs to spread the frothy stupidity that is his world....enjoy your life, bb :806:

403.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 6