Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

28 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

we should continue to make up how these people die so it'll make others think twice about going down in history as "tazed balls guy" :ols: 

Great idea. 

One guy had changed his orange spray tan that morning and died of skin poisoning while watching the riot on television. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, China said:

I found it very ****ing weird that he makes his speeches on the floor of the Senate looking into the camera on the far side of the room.  Lawrence O’Donnell commented on it after I noticed it and said he uses his speeches like an interview.  He’s a slimy dude even aside from the whole seditiony sideshow (not surprised he and Cruz were in lockstep).

Speaking of Cruz, Brian Williams pointed out that Cruz and Michelle Obama have the exact same education (Princeton/Harvard Law) and followed up with something to the effect of “they took very different life paths though”, lol.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Speaking of Cruz, Brian Williams pointed out that Cruz and Michelle Obama have the exact same education (Princeton/Harvard Law) and followed up with something to the effect of “they took very different life paths though”, lol.

Years ago I informed my father that Ted Cruz was also a Princeton grad. His exact words were "He should know better". 🤣

Everyone hates Cruz even fellow alums. His power play to gain the support of Trumpers will end miserably.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, skinny21 said:

I found it very ****ing weird that he makes his speeches on the floor of the Senate looking into the camera on the far side of the room.  Lawrence O’Donnell commented on it after I noticed it and said he uses his speeches like an interview.  He’s a slimy dude even aside from the whole seditiony sideshow (not surprised he and Cruz were in lockstep).

Hawley is the Papa Doc of the Senate.  He wants to portray himself as a man for the blue collar people.  But he’s a prep school kid of great privilege. There’s gotta be a recording of him somewhere denigrating his constituents.

• Like 1