Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

"Exactly how dictators speak": Alarm as Trump spox vows that critics' "existence will be crushed"

In denying comparisons of former President Donald Trump to fascist dictators Hitler and Mussolini for his Veteran's Day comments dubbing his political opponents "vermin," spokesman Steven Cheung told The Washington Post that “those who try to make that ridiculous assertion are clearly snowflakes grasping for anything because they are suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome and their entire existence will be crushed when President Trump returns to the White House.” Cheung also later clarified that he meant to say their “sad, miserable existence" instead of their “entire existence.”

But legal experts and historians warned that the vehement denial only provides more evidence to support the validity of their assertions. "Well that's something to look forward to!" New York University historian Ruth Ben Ghiat joked on X/Twitter. "Also, 'their entire existence will be crushed' is exactly how dictators speak," she added. "In denying that Trump sounds like a Nazi, his spokesman sounds a lot like .. Goebbels," Bill Grueskin, a Columbia Journalism School professor, tweeted, referring to the Nazi Party's chief propagandist Joseph Goebbels.

Click on the link for the full article

Coming up next on news from 7 years ago...

Honestly, None of Trump's fascist speech is new. NONE of it. He started publicly musing on keeping power indefinitely almost immediately after taking office. His first campaign was run on locking up his political opponents.

But as usual, we will pretend it isn't real, we will want to be 'fair and balanced'  in covering our dictator, and we will pretty much deserve what we get as a result. 
This mother****er should have been taken off this stage LONG ago.

Good takes WAY WAY WAY too long to recognize evil, even when it is staring them right in the face and telling them exactly what it is going to do. 

Raising alarm bells now is MUCH MUCH too late.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

You're welcome:

President Donald J. Trump, The Son of Man - The Christ

61L7NZJCkXL._SL1360_.jpg

During the presidency of President Donald Trump, it became evident to me that the prophecies about the Son of Man, as predicted by Jesus in the Bible were, to a significant extent, fulfilled at the hands of Mr Trump. The Bible speaks about two different Christs-or Messiahs. Jesus, the Son of God is the one Christ, whereas the Son of Man is the other. Jesus always referred to the Son of Man in the third person. The greatest distinction or significance between the Son of Man and the Son of God (the Lamb) is their respective positions at the throne of God. There are numerous differences between the Son of God and the Son of Man, but overall, people read these scriptures and they do not realize that the Son of God (the Lamb) stands in front of the throne of God, whereas the Son of Man, is positioned on the right hand of God. Jesus spoke about two different killings in the four gospels of the New Testament. People read these scriptures and are unaware that Jesus (the Son of God) predicted his own killing in the first person, as opposed to the several prophecies that He made in respects to the Son of Man who will be crucified. The New Testament speaks about "two Kings;" Jesus, the Son of God, is the "King of the Jews," whereas the Son of Man is the "King of Kings" who will be a world-ruler, and He will rule all the nations (the tribes) of the earth with a rod of iron. This book will explain in depth how "Donald John Trump's" full name literally means: "The Ruler of the World, graced by Yahweh (the LORD) and a descendant of a Drummer." Upon reading this book, the reader will be captivated when they realize how President Donald John Trump fulfilled most of the prophecies as the Son of Man. It speaks about End Time Prophecies and Biblical revelations regarding "President Donald J. Trump, the Son of Man. The Christ."

• Haha 3

Trump doctor reveals health report: 'Cognitive exams were exceptional'

Donald Trump released a one-page document from the physician he's used since leaving office Monday — in which a glowing review of the former president's health and wellness is given.

The man who prides himself on eating fast food has reportedly lost weight since not working in the White House, New Jersey doctor Bruce Aronwald wrote in the letter.

He also revealed that he gave Trump a cognitive exam in which the former president was found to be "exceptional." It didn't give any details about the questions asked, or if it was similar to the one Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) performed while Trump was in office.

Trump said in September that he would be "all for the test" to chart his cognition. Trump had a cognitive exam in 2020, while Joe Biden's physical included a neurological exam, but not a test for dementia.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2

Costco... Butterball $0.99 per pound (and not even worth it).  Organic young turkey, $3.49 per pound.  I made the mistake of getting Butterball .... worst Turkey ever.  

American Farm Bureau Federation said costs to feed 10 were down by 5 percent.  I am thankful that I can buy an organic young turkey... make Grandpa Fergasun's meat stuffing....(my wife just buys relish... but homemade relish was also a childhood favorite). We are hosting 10 people at my house (family friends and inlaws).  

Not sure why they would want to lie about this.... oh... entertainment?

• Thumb up 1

17 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Must be shopping for turkduckens

This reminds me of that right wing dude (name? who cares.) that posted a pic of a dinner he bought and claimed it cost him a huge amount of money, blaming Bidenomics... but what was in the background of the photo was a super-expensive bottle of liquor.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1