Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

maga heads are consciously making public schools one of their preferred battle grounds for their culture wars in all their righteously ignorant, malicious, and sick-minded ways

overall, maga heads are about as disgusting, repulsive, and toxic a demographic as it gets

this shows i do understand them

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Mike Lindell claims spreading lies about Dominion Voting Systems is good for business

Last Thursday night, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell made a surprising admission to his loyal followers, considering that he faces a defamation lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems for $1.3 billion. Lindell said his company has profited from his repeated lies about the voting technology firm — enough that the pillow king has recently hired an additional 200 employees. 

"We hired 200 more employees because — 200 more employees," the MyPillow guy stated on his streaming site, Lindell TV. "We had to hire more because we are busy. People have responded. They have responded out there. We are a USA company with — now we have 2,700 employees. They are hardworking people." 

In fact, Dominion argued exactly this in the company's initial Feb. 22 complaint against MyPillow and Lindell, alleging that the pillow tycoon had pushed unsubstantiated lies about the 2020 election and Dominion's voting machines in order to generate more revenue for his pillow empire.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

I’m still pissed that Biden is making me drink plant-based beer.  But thankful that the Trump administration shut down Covid in March 2020.

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

I guess it pays to stay relevant. Any exposure is good exposure. Supposedly business is so good he’s had to hire 200 new employees.

I admire the hustle. 

Personally, there’s just no amount of money or lifestyle that could entice me to be a such professional (full-time) troll. You must expend such an incredible amount of energy to live and engage with others at that level of vibration (emotional spectrum).

No wonder he did cocaine.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Die Hard said:

Personally, there’s just no amount of money or lifestyle that could entice me to be a such professional (full-time) troll. You must expend such an incredible amount of energy to live and engage with others at that level of vibration (emotional spectrum).

I couldn't do it either. On top of the things you mentioned, you must be willing to overlook the pain, harm, and damage your trolling provokes. I wonder if he gets a thrill or a pang of remorse when seeing videos of cops being beat up or his mobs attacking innocents.

12 hours ago, Die Hard said:

I guess it pays to stay relevant. Any exposure is good exposure. Supposedly business is so good he’s had to hire 200 new employees.

I admire the hustle. 

No wonder he did cocaine.

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

I couldn't do it either. On top of the things you mentioned, you must be willing to overlook the pain, harm, and damage your trolling provokes. I wonder if he gets a thrill or a pang of remorse when seeing videos of cops being beat up or his mobs attacking innocents.

I think I'd actually love that job as long as I got to pick who and/or the topic that my trolling targeted.  

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I can’t with these people man. They are beyond parody lmao.

Installing my Cuck box while chugging horse paste to own the libs.

Lemme guess...this is a repackaged Nuc that has linux on it for Q people.  Hence Qux:  Q + "tux" ( for you windows people tux is the linux penguin).

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1