Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Yep, I get a good morning, and usually I post her funnies.

But she voted for what happened yesterday by voting for him.  I had already been upset about it, and posted here. 

It's done.  I'll stay cordial, but I don't care to spend time with anyone who made that happen.  Voting for him made it happen.  See ya. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Capitol protester in Pelosi's office ‘not afraid’ to go down with ‘someone else’s blood’: report

The man photographed sitting at a desk in Nancy Pelosi’s office during the Capitol Hill riots has been identified by the media as Richard Barnett of Arkansas – and he is now insisting he is "not a thief" despite allegedly swiping a letter addressed by the House speaker.

Barnett, as of midday Thursday, does not appear to be facing any charges related to the storming of the U.S. Capitol Wednesday, which resulted in four deaths and at least 70 arrests. Demonstrators are still being sought by police.

"If you are a wicked attorney get in touch with me – I’m going to need one or two," he told KFSM in a phone interview following the chaos. 

The 60-year-old from Gravette went viral Wednesday after images purportedly showed him sitting in a chair behind a desk in Pelosi’s office. 

"As I’m looking for the bathroom I walked by and there were doors opened to offices. I looked in and saw it was Nancy Pelosi’s office," he told KFSM. 

"I sat down here in my desk. I’m a taxpayer. I’m a patriot. That ain’t her desk – we loaned her that desk," he continued. "And she ain’t appreciating the desk, so I thought I would sit down and appreciate the desk." 

Barnett said at that point he realized he was cut and had "bled on her envelope." One of the viral images appears to show blood on his left thumb. 

"So I picked up the envelope and I put it in my pocket and I put a quarter on the desk. Cause I’m not a thief," he told KSFM. 

Click on the link for the full article

I took the envelope, but I didn't steal it.  Jesus Christ with the mental gymnastics these people go through to rationalize things you'd think their brains would be stronger.

• Like 2

ARKANSAS.  THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION. 

And I absolutely have to give a shout out to the best teachers on planet Earth...Mr. Weir (US History), Ms. Monahan and Mr. Blacklock (US Government), and the two best English Lit teachers, Ms. Jeffries and Ms. Westervelt. 

I retained knowledge. 

Edited by skinsmarydu
added
  • Like 2

I have been saying for years now - Brainwashed, cult member, criminal supporter and now traitors - Y5 percent of Trumpsters support the storming of the capital.  Trump is stronger than ever in the GOP.

Trump’s grip on GOP grassroots holds fast - POLITICO

The media and Dems are finally realizing this - question is what are they going to do about it

• Like 2