Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

https://tips.fbi.gov/digitalmedia/aad18481a3e8f02

FBI Seeking Information Related to Violent Activity at the U.S Capitol Building

The FBI is seeking information that will assist in identifying individuals who are actively instigating violence in Washington, DC. The FBI is accepting tips and digital media depicting rioting and violence in the U.S. Capitol Building and surrounding area in Washington, DC, on January 6, 2021.

If you have witnessed unlawful violent actions, we urge you to submit any information, photos, or videos that could be relevant at fbi.gov/USCapitol.

Please use this form to submit any images, videos, or other multimedia files you have related to possible violations of federal law committed. Our goal is to preserve the public’s constitutional right to protest by protecting everyone from violence and other criminal activity.

You may also call ‪1-800-CALL-FBI (1-‪800-225-5324) to verbally report tips and/or information related to this investigation.

If you do not have an attachment but have information to provide, please submit it at tips.fbi.gov.

36 minutes ago, China said:

Madness on Capitol Hill

Part insurrection, part happy hour, Trump supporters lost their minds, and I watched a man urinate on the Capitol steps. The nation, ashamed, was left to mourn.

Click on the link to read about the crazies

My first thought on seeing that Doucher in Pelosis office was that's the kinda guy what leaves an upper decker in the bathroom. Truly the scum of the Earth. This is all just one big party for these privileged assholes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@goskins10

My discussion belongs in this thread... re the MAGAs and their greivances.

But when a majority of House GOP members, including their leader don't repudiate MAGA after their riot directly killed one person and indirectly three... the country has a bigger problem.  Do we just politically shun them?  

54 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

@goskins10

But when a majority of House GOP members, including their leader don't repudiate MAGA after their riot directly killed one person and indirectly three... the country has a bigger problem.  Do we just politically shun them?  

I did it to my very best girlfriend this morning.  Our outlet is our local ECHL team, and I guess we won't be seeing any hockey games anymore.  Done. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

@goskins10

The short answer is yes. But let me add some context. 

Let me start with asking a few questions - Why do I have to reach them? They see no responsibility to reach me other than to tell me I am traitor and I hate America if I dare suggest there might be a middle ground. They tell me if I support dems I should go kill myself. Not exaggerating. 

And why should i reach out to them when their entire agenda is driven by hate and ignorance. They are mad because they want to live in BFE KY or GA or Ala and have great jobs even if it makes no business sense to be there. If the jobs move they want someone to make sure they still have jobs. Well sorry to tell you but you have to move where the jobs are. It's not my responsibility to make sure you have a job if you will not move or change careers to meet today's market. Not ot mention the so called Red states already consume way more government resources than blue states. 

I am a horrible person becasue gasp I think everyone should have access to affordable health care. And before you say it - =they do not want that. They want to make they have health care. **** everyone else. 

In the end I can live with all of the above honestly. What i can't abide by is supporting trump. He is foul mouthed hateful racist misogynist bottom dweller who cares about only himself, to the point he will stir a bunch of people up to try and destroy hundreds of years of democracy for his own gains. 

The GOP has lost sight of the real world and allowed this smaller band of radical right wing **** knots to drive them. They need to wake up and clean house. That's on them not me. 

It's their turn to come to me. If they don't then that's on them. I am not pandering to a bunch of low information ignorant hate filling idiots. Let them cry. I have tried too long and hard only to get a foot in the face. So **** them! 

Ok rant over. 

• Thanks 2