Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Michael Cohen/Trump SDNY Investigation Thread

No Excuses

Interesting, the number of companies who are horrified to find out that they paid a middleman for access to Trump, after the public finds out that they did so. 

Also interesting, that said companies are shocked to discover that they paid a bribe, but the Trump administration is not shocked to discover that they did. 

I would at least expect a few months worth of "there was no collusion with my personal lawyer (who I'm not sure is my lawyer, but I'm sure that, if I did talk to him, then it was privileged)". 

27 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

We all know that the report is a big, fat lie. It's not complete by a long shot, just what they think is known. Too much unknown.

But will it go through as many revisions as Jared Kushner's disclosures....

4 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Anyone else and they'd be fired.

As Rudy G would say "if I did one-tenth of what these guys did, I'd be in prison. LOCK 'EM UP, LOCK 'EM UP..."

I wonder what happened to the two SAR filings or whatever. Are they being restricted from view for their sensitive nature or did someone just straight up remove them from FINCEN’s database? 

Thats pretty crazy if the latter. And I’d think that’d be a pretty big ****ing deal. 

Archived