Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Michael Cohen/Trump SDNY Investigation Thread

No Excuses

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

A “D” after somebody’s name. 

Oh, well I can understand that. You know, a lot of the guys who end up being mass shooters have fake facebook accounts that were created after the fact by other people showing how they have a "D" after their name. Coincidence?

21 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Sweet Jesus, what more do you need to see?

:rolleyes:

so you are agreeing my posts were not preventing more evidence and discussion of them?

4 hours ago, twa said:

:rolleyes:

so you are agreeing my posts were not preventing more evidence and discussion of them?

Nothing's preventing me from talking to my kitchen table either and I'm not sure that it wouldn't be a better use of my time...

I need a beer. Who's got a beer?

Sacks 'n' Stuff

14201 Hobby Lane

Fort Worth, TX 76155

12 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Nothing's preventing me from talking to my kitchen table either and I'm not sure that it wouldn't be a better use of my time...

I need a beer. Who's got a beer?

Sacks 'n' Stuff

14201 Hobby Lane

Fort Worth, TX 76155

No beer, but plenty of other stuff that actually sparkles. ?

Under the agreement, the partner, Evgeny A. Freidman, a Russian immigrant who is known as the Taxi King, will avoid jail time, and will assist government prosecutors in state or federal investigations, according to a person briefed on the matter.

Cohen's got to be crapping bricks.

Broidy is going to be the next big story. 

Seems likely that the 1.6 million he paid Cohen wasn’t for an affair he had with a Playboy model, but for one Trump did.

Also the playmate got an abortion.

But when all this is made clear — and it will be at some point — the evangelicals still won’t care.

57 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I hope you had to look up that word like I did. :rofl89:

As much as I enjoy these developments, part of me is scared to death of the showdown on the horizon.  Not sure the cavalry can save us this time.  

100% did. Finally got sick of seeing it and having no idea what it means. It’s definitely like fetch and never going to happen but eh, I’ll enjoy it while it lasts 

there is a showdown coming. We have to be ready 

11 hours ago, Hooper said:

Broidy is going to be the next big story. 

Seems likely that the 1.6 million he paid Cohen wasn’t for an affair he had with a Playboy model, but for one Trump did.

Also the playmate got an abortion.

But when all this is made clear — and it will be at some point — the evangelicals still won’t care.

And it was a bribe to get government contracts. (Which is a way bigger scandal than the abortion angle)

54 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

And it was a bribe to get government contracts. (Which is a way bigger scandal than the abortion angle)

Much bigger scandal but nothing his supporters would care about. Many of them should care he had an abortion in office. They wont, but either they give this man up or give up thier faith, so yea. 

I just want the drama at this point. 

Can't wait for our own resident bot to chime in on this one. 

7 hours ago, visionary said:

Without a doubt this was done as a favor to Trump. 

Evangelicals don’t really care about abortion for any moral reasons so I doubt this would make a difference. 

Donald Trump would not be the first Republican hypocrite to get his mistress to have an abortion. And we know that evangelicals have no moral center as they will back anyone who advances their regressive agenda. 

Archived