Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Michael Cohen/Trump SDNY Investigation Thread

No Excuses

12 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Full financial disclosure of all presidential and vice presidential candidates, all Representative and Senate candidates should be required in the future. 

I am tired of our Republic being open for business.

Agree. If the people are going to pay you AND give you power over thier lives, we need to know who is lining your pockets first. That part 100% needs to change. 

15 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:
Still wild that Stormy Daniels is going to be in history books.

I still find it wild Donald Trump is going to be in history books. So I think Stormy would be a fitting beginning of the end. 

11 hours ago, Larry said:

You mean, other than the NRA?

It's still not totally clear how the NRA may have funneled money to the Trump campaign on behalf of Russia.

Michael Cohen literally has no job but to do Trump's dirty work. And he's so bad at it, that he did all of his transactions through the same shell company. If investigators came looking for one, they found many. 

This is what you get when you hire a graduate of the worst law school in the entire damn country.

15 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Agree. If the people are going to pay you AND give you power over thier lives, we need to know who is lining your pockets first. That part 100% needs to change. 

NASCAR suits, just sayin’

It’s amazing the clarity the clarity that those suits provide. If they won’t go for the sponsor patches at least we could start adding “Senator McConnell is a paid spokesman for Alliance Coal LLC” to the screen whenever they appear in the media and they are speaking on issues that they are getting paid for.

3 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

It's still not totally clear how the NRA may have funneled money to the Trump campaign on behalf of Russia.

BTW, it’s absolute BS this whole idea that the NRA is pushing.

1) NRA receives Russian money

2) NRA gives money to Trump’s campaign

3) NRA claims that Trump didn’t get any of THAT money...ummm because it’s in another account. Yeah yeah that’s it...different accounts!

If I have two wallets $5 in one $10 in a second I have $15 dollars. 

53 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

BTW, it’s absolute BS this whole idea that the NRA is pushing.

1) NRA receives Russian money

2) NRA gives money to Trump’s campaign

3) NRA claims that Trump didn’t get any of THAT money...ummm because it’s in another account. Yeah yeah that’s it...different accounts!

If I have two wallets $5 in one $10 in a second I have $15 dollars. 

So they are using the Planned Parenthood defense? :)

I would hope that DC politicians go through at least the same level of financial disclosure as any state employee who is a contract manager. 

It appears this administration cannot even meet that requirement. Which supports the accusations that they are all hiding investments and that they are (self) financially driven.

2 hours ago, twa said:

So they are using the Planned Parenthood defense? :)

For the record, it’s a stupid defense no matter who uses it. Secondly, abortion is legal and a Constitutionally protected right, forbidding Federal funding of it because of YOUR religion is as stupid as banning Federal funding of blood tranfusions because of Jehovah’s Witnesses say it’s against their religion.

11 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Federal funds are already banned for abortions and have been for decades. 

Right which was twabot’s point that Planned Parenthood receives Federal Funding and provides abortions. Which led to my point that the banning of Federal funding of abortions because of his religion is a breech of tbe separation of church and state which has been repeatedly affirmed as the law of the land by SCOTUS.

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Federal funds are already banned for abortions and have been for decades. 

So are Russian funds for interfering in our elections.

but both statements are obviously (not) absolute.

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

For the record, it’s a stupid defense no matter who uses it. Secondly, abortion is legal and a Constitutionally protected right, forbidding Federal funding of it because of YOUR religion is as stupid as banning Federal funding of blood tranfusions because of Jehovah’s Witnesses say it’s against their religion.

The NRA is a protected right.

Federal funding is not a right.

50 minutes ago, twa said:

The NRA is a protected right.

Federal funding is not a right.

The 2nd Amendment is a protected right, the NRA is not a right.

Separation of church and state and equal protection ARE rights, which means that YOU forcing your religion on me through unequal funding is a violation of rights. 

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I thought the abortion rate under Obama was the lowest in US history?

Shush! Don’t tell the Evangelicals! They’ll have to question why they swallow tons of septic sludge in order to advance their agenda.

Me voting my conscience is a right.

Unequal funding :rofl89:

8 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

The 2nd Amendment is a protected right, the NRA is not a right.

Ya might look up that freedom of association bit in your spare time.:P

1 minute ago, twa said:

Your vote cannot circumvent the Constitution, that’s why it’s there, to prevent you from forcing your religion upon me.

And when you vote based on your religion to deny equal protection and equal treatment under the law then that is illegal.

Equal access to government resources falls under equal protection sweetheart.

Are you next going to deny access to divorces because your religion forbids it?

What else does your religion prohibit that you want to government to enforce on your behalf?

Let's get back on track here instead of humoring twa.

Cohen basically had a several million dollar slush fund from various companies which appears to have been used to help Trump.  We appear to have a cute little quid pro quo going on.

And Mueller was asking about this stuff ~7 months ago.

This is looking worse and worse for Cohen and Trump by the day.

6 minutes ago, twa said:

Ya might look up that freedom of association bit in your spare time.:P

Oh freedom of association is a right, but you said the NRA is a right. It isn’t, it’s existence is allowed by the freedom of association and petition, but membership in the NRA nor its continued existence is a right. 

No one can demand that the government prevent the NRA from closing up shop if they so choose.

In the future I would be more careful with the way you frame your arguments.

2 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Cohen basically had a several million dollar slush fund from various companies which appears to have been used to help Trump.  We appear to have a cute little quid pro quo going on.

No no no, if Mueller had something Trump would bd impeached by now. Heck, on tv they have these things wrapped up in less than a season. That proves that it’s a witch hunt.

2 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

No no no, if Mueller had something Trump would bd impeached by now. Heck, on tv they have these things wrapped up in less than a season. That proves that it’s a witch hunt.

18 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Your vote cannot circumvent the Constitution, that’s why it’s there, to prevent you from forcing your religion upon me.

I'd suggest you take it up with the court, which seems to have a different view of prohibiting federal funds for abortion.

Archived