Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game of Thrones Season 8

Voice_of_Reason

19 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Pm buddy

Sent. You can't un-see this. The reddit thread is long and there is some good stuff throughout but that's the gist for this episode. Trying to find where I saw the rest of the season. 

I love knowing cause thread is gonna be awesome.  is gonna write a novel on this season or just be like “I can’t even” before he weeps. Not sure if it will be from happiness or sadness.😁

Edited by Hersh

I saw the Reddit thread also, I did that last season and it ruined it for me literally all the spoilers and theories were right. Not this season boys 

It’s the ASOIAF subreddit for all of those who really want to read them 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

If possible let’s try and not discuss the leaks and spoilers further.  Only 1:15 away. This is supposed to be a safe place from spoilers please.

Im thinking we are all on the same page with that.

• Like 1

I’m not posting any spoilers. Spoilers for stuff like this never bother me but I completely respect others not wanting to know that Jon Snow opens his eyes and says to Theon “those were some crazy shrooms dude”

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Jon giving away Ghost was worse than the entire last episode. Jesus what the hell he wouldn’t do that 

i laughed audibly at that scene, they don't give a **** anymore

I would have respected the scene more if Jon looked him right in the eye and literally said, "producers say we can't afford you Boy"

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

i laughed audibly at that scene, they don't give a **** anymore

I would have respected the scene more if Jon looked him right in the eye and literally said, "producers say we can't afford you Boy"

No joke. This series ended with the winds of winter for me. The rest is just my head canon of how it plays out. I was willing to forgive the end of season 7 if it was just to get the pieces in place for a grand final season. This is not it. This is taking a **** on the characters and story of the first 6 seasons. 

Jon giving up ghost is just unforgivable. They just don’t give a **** 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

The shooting down the dragon after the NK doesn’t us lame as is the fact that they could’ve just shot then dragon during the last scene and didn’t. It’s sloppy as hell writing.

• Like 2

They took an extra year to write and film this final season and this is what they have to show for it? There is no love for the characters, no love for the lore and no love for this damn show they’ve made. 

This season was written over a weekend and they spent the rest of their time on a beach sipping margaritas and planning their Star Wars trilogy. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

The shooting down the dragon after the NK doesn’t us lame as is the fact that they could’ve just shot then dragon during the last scene and didn’t. It’s sloppy as hell writing.

none of this **** makes any sense, I shouldnt be laughing at the parts i'm laughing at

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

They took an extra year to write and film this final season and this is what they have to show for it? There is no love for the characters, no love for the lore and no love for this damn show they’ve made. 

This season was written over a weekend and they spent the rest of their time on a beach sipping margaritas and planning their Star Wars trilogy. 

I’ve been waiting for this all day.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

Cersei gave Bronn Riverun to go kill Tyrion/Jaime but suddenly stops her army from pouring arrows into Tyrion at point blank range?

I was waiting for the rain of dragon Spears and arrows to come down on all of them.

Then on Tyrion too.