Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

OT, but I really need to pick up a set again. Played a lot as a kid with my pappy.

Good idea.  My dad actually doesn't know how to play, but my Trump friend and I play so much that sometimes we get so inebriated and have to use a screwdriver to keep track of who's turn it is.  

1 hour ago, thebluefood said:

Got shutout by the Mets, eh?

This I feel is the danger of the full on youth movement, who on this team has ever really been there done that?  Are we counting Martinez in this?  I don't, not when we're 4th in the league in errors.  

Sorry, Wheeler drills Eaton and there is ZERO response. Manager doesn’t yell, dugout doesn’t even look up. The guy chirping at him earlier comes up next inning, don’t even knock him down.

Manager HAS to go. This team is more pussified than previous teams were. No fire. No response. 

21 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Sorry, Wheeler drills Eaton and there is ZERO response. Manager doesn’t yell, dugout doesn’t even look up. The guy chirping at him earlier comes up next inning, don’t even knock him down.

Manager HAS to go. This team is more pussified than previous teams were. No fire. No response. 

Yeah, I'm honestly starting to get Zorn vibes from Martinez....

Archived