Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

3 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

at this point, if they trade Robles for anything short of mike trout, I'd be pissed

not even sure Trout could fix this bull****

one damn hit, and it was an infield single

I can't imagine Rizzo trading Robles. He'll say "we're still in it" in public but he's too smart to think this team is still in. More than 5 back in August is almost impossible barring an epic collapse by the opposition and banking on other teams to fall apart is just not a sound strategy.

I don't think he'll trade Harper though, but he absolutely should at the very least listen to offers. If someone like the Dodgers makes us an offer he can't refuse that completely replenishes(or at least somewhat replenishes)our farm system, how do you turn that down? I know on the surface it'd look bad to the fanbase to deal Harper, but in the long run its the smartest move.

I don't buy the notion that the fans would give up on the team, I mean maybe for this year sure but they'd give up anyway since we're basically out of it. But in a year or two when we bounce back with the new young guys, they'll be back. Plus Soto looks like the absolute truth.

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't think the Caps were ever playing as poorly this past year as the Nats have so far.

I remember them being down 2-0 at home in the first round. 

I'm not selling anything, ****, Zimmerman just got back, we've been missing horses all year.  2 months and 6 games back, that is not unreasonable.

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

he isn't good.

He was last year, like resurgence good. 

Really... that's your response? He's been out all year and now he's not good?  How long did it take for Murphy to get over .200 when he came back?

Archived