Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

32 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

What stories did they concentrate on instead?

Rachel Maddow spent time on her show talking about all the Russians going to Davos this week.

CNN probably has 10 people panels discussing Trump tweets.

Who knows with Fox News. They are basically Info-Wars lite at this point.

Edited by No Excuses

4 hours ago, Larry said:

CNN:  Trump.  (A real story).  

Fox:  Hillary and the FBI.  (A fake one.)  

do you think that cnn isn't biased, or doesnt run stories that could be labeled 'fake news'? or that they are and do, but arent as bad as fox?

1 minute ago, grego said:

do you think that cnn isn't biased, or doesnt run stories that could be labeled 'fake news'? or that they are and do, but arent as bad as fox?

Have they been caught running stories that turned out to not be true?  

I can't think of one, but I'm absolutely certain that it's happened.  Nobody is remotely close to being that perfect.  

Have they been caught ordering their network to recite untrue claims on a systematic basis?  No.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, grego said:

CNN focused on Trump when he announced, and promoted him about as much as Fox. Unfortunately with my new, slimmed down and package I no longer have MSNBC and hate CNN that I still have.

33 minutes ago, Larry said:

Have they been caught running stories that turned out to not be true?  

I can't think of one, but I'm absolutely certain that it's happened.  Nobody is remotely close to being that perfect.  

Have they been caught ordering their network to recite untrue claims on a systematic basis?  No.  

i'll pm you in a bit

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

CNN focused on Trump when he announced, and promoted him about as much as Fox. Unfortunately with my new, slimmed down and package I no longer have MSNBC and hate CNN that I still have.

Faux News focused on him because their viewers are racist, xenophobic, ignorant morons.

CNN just wanted to be present for the train wreck...but accidentally gave Trump free advertising.

I was listening to a WTOP report last night about Va's house of delegates voting down a bill that would've banned guns in their chambers gallery (seriously, wtf)

We can't get right, and it is clear, that everyone in this country could die from their own personal crazy person with a gun, and they Would. Not. Care. Even as they lay dying.

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

People need to stop being naive. To accept a world with little to no common sense gun control is to accept that no place is really safe, for you or for your family.