Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

3 minutes ago, twa said:

I'm the first to admit more guns results in more gun related deaths, of course  trying to remove them will result in even more......who dies in those equations might be a good study.

On the other hand I know a good guy with a gun stops bad guys with a gun more than duck and cover.

I'm less gun dependent than many, but I don't need one for most problems

So you’re saying that the Right will kill people to be able to keep guns in freely available in the hands of mass murderers.

And a gun in the hands of a TRAINED and EXPERIENCED good guy can make a difference...what you are preaching is nothing more than pure fiction.

2 minutes ago, twa said:

glad to see you on his team.

I’d rather chew my leg off than be on his team. You however, seem quite cozy on the roster.

14 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Except?

No bodies falling put of windows on this one.

10 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Looks like they have someone in custody.

Cameras are on a group of officers who appear to be doing a search on a young man.

Looked like he was cuffed, no confirmation that he is the shooter though.

Injuries per school administration

”a number of fatalities”

Senator Bill Nelson of Florida.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

They are triaging on a street corner, looks like abulatory victims. A golf cart with blood covered seats looks to be used to transport victims to triage.

SHOOTER IN CUSTODY still active situation.

per Broward County Sherrif

Apparently they are determining if there was more than one shooter.

Second hand info, shooting took place in “Freshman building” three stories, not directly connected to rest of the school.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

Some sites already are reporting the guys name (it was just mentioned on MSNBC: Nicholas Cruz) and suggesting 20 people killed, mostly students.

Disclaimer: they are saying the name is unverified but it's certainly the name circulating online.  

Edited by Hersh

When they have one of these sham public hearings, we need to see parents, victims, and gun control advocates show pictures of dead bodies in these schools. This has to be a public spectacle. No other way. FFudge civility, babies are being killed.

It wont convince hte National Russian Association advocates, but hopefully it sways voters and causes them to vote out these monsters.