Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

1 minute ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I would suggest antebellum slavery was pretty effing bad too, when talking about the Holocaust being something the Germans did.

Yup, and the treatment of the Natives. But the key is I didn't see you or anyone else making comparisons saying which one was was better/worse than Nazi's, only where the inspiration, and the ideal of white supremacy gave them their own designs on the 3rd Reich

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yup, and the treatment of the Natives. But the key is I didn't see you or anyone else making comparisons saying which one was was better/worse than Nazi's, only where the inspiration, and the ideal of white supremacy gave them their own designs on the 3rd Reich

The CowboysKiller guy said because our atrocities were Long-term, and not over a short period of time like the holocaust, then we shouldn’t compare the two. I felt the urge to respond to that because it’s insane as those atrocities affect America today.

But yeah, Hitler was an American stan.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MondayNightCowboyKilla89 said:

This **** is getting ridiculous. 6 million Jews were exterminated in 4 years, in heinous fashion. Our atrocities you're referencing are like a whole century. It's still a despicable part of our history but be real about how one political movement killed 17 million people in a handful of years and compare that to our worst decade. It doesn't make it ok but you and your ilk are extremely disrespectful to that genocide by watering it down with comparisons to the U.S.

I would love for you to get on a mic and tell Holocaust survivors that America had the first iteration of Nazis, . You citing a new yorker article doesn't make the claims anymore substantial. All of your hyperbole continuously confirms your severe lack of wisdom.

you're in the loser end of this other than your passion on the right side of the nazi issue (in trumpland days i actually feel i should tip my hat to those who do indeed still oppose nazis). i'm not going to take time to parse the small things you're sorta almost right a little bit about or the major important things you seem to be ignorant of, historically. 

becuase we're going to stop the derail now so it doesn't continue

and to all---the phrase "you and your ilk" likely gets you permanently removed more often than not if i see it

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MondayNightCowboyKilla89 said:

The Dallas shooter shot even more cops and was taken in alive?

Uummmm......false.  Am I the only one paying attention?

Following the shooting, Johnson fled inside a building on the campus of El Centro College. Police followed him there, and a standoff ensued. In the early hours of July 8, police killed Johnson with a bomb attached to a remote control bomb disposal robot. It was the first time U.S. law enforcement used a robot to kill a suspect.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

Edited by TheGreatBuzz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

it's real obvious to me that this going to get worse before it gets better

almsot everyone i see agrees everyone needs to dial ti down but then it devolves into finger pointing and blaming and equivalency wars

Is there a part of the world that isn't racing us down the toilet bowl AND will be able to survive the whole world falling in to the coming chaos?

21 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Some place I dont know

I'm assuming that is a place from some nerd movie?

I was reading the Brexit and Brazil threads just before I posted that.  And that stupid last run from Gurley cost me $10 on Draft Kings.  I have no faith in the world anymore.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Is there a part of the world that isn't racing us down the toilet bowl AND will be able to survive the whole world falling in to the coming chaos?

I think Australia seems to have it figured out.  

34 minutes ago, Chew said:

Beautiful.  Wonder if that story will make Fox News.

It didn't.  I know because I checked Fox News before sending that link to my Trump loving parents.

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

it's real obvious to me that this going to get worse before it gets better

almsot everyone i see agrees everyone needs to dial ti down but then it devolves into finger pointing and blaming and equivalency wars

Question is as the Democrat do you step back and say placate, betting on the Republicans better nature? And if not then do you continue to fight tooth and nail for your version of the truth knowing there is no such thing anymore? 

I feel like no one can stop this at this point but Trump. And well....

53 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Batman pic

Have you seen the Wikipedia entry for Batman? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman

"Wayne averts suspicion by acting the part of a superficial playboy idly living off his family's fortune and the profits of Wayne Enterprises, his inherited conglomerate."

Batman is Trump.

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Haha 5