Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

i hope people are doing more than just voting, though that needs to be paramount...i hope you're getting active to make positive change by working out there in the field in some manner if you're able...or work the phones etc.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

shot multiple people, including cops, still taken alive

As a black man, I hate that I feel some kind of way about this, but I cannot deny that I do.

You are not alone feeling this way.  Maybe they'll take the shooter for a burger and ice cream before booking him.  

Anywho, T&P.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

There's a Sikh temple not far from where I live on rt 124 out here. Think about this kinda bull**** every day, often passing by there.

A couple of years ago, there was a shooting at a Sikh temple.  The White supremacist who did the shooting  mistook them for Muslims.

The right has been demonizing Soros for a long time.  It's pretty much anti-semitism.  They don't wanna say "Jews", but of course they are going to demonize the Jewish guy, without mentioning his religion/ethnicity. 

Honestly, the mainstream media needs to start pointing out the fact that the far right is way more violent in America than, let's say, Muslims.  Why don't they do that?  They seem to love reporting whatever the heck Trump is tweeting.  They are complicit in that regard. 

7 minutes ago, visionary said:

Something has to be done.  We can’t let Trump or right wing media poison people’s minds like this without consequences.  How many more people are going to die in the next few days?

They need to be punished financially.  Target all companies that advertise on these networks.  The conservative media will not stop.