Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

http://aldianews.com/articles/politics/immigration/migrants-break-fence-enter-mexico-new-caravan-starts-el-salvador/54276

By EFE
October 29, 2018

Thousands of migrants, most of them Hondurans, on Sunday broke through the metal fence separating Guatemala and Mexico and - after clashing with police - poured across the border into Mexican territory.

Guatemalan riot police fired tear gas at the migrants who, in desperation to continue their northward trek toward the U.S. border, responded by hurling stones and sticks.

"Let's go to Mexico," shouted the migrants in the group as they headed for the Mexican customs office, where a heavy police presence initially prevented them from crossing the bridge or the river separating the two countries.

There was significant tension during the confrontation, with parents pulling their children out of the line of fire. Ultimately, however, the migrants broke through the fence into Mexico, despite police opposition, although an unknown number of people were injured.

An initial caravan of migrants - now comprising some 7,000 people, mainly Hondurans - departed from San Pedro Sula on Oct. 13 heading for the U.S. and a large number of them are currently traversing far southern Mexico on foot after making it through Guatemala.

Gosh, i guess i'm just being silly suggesting what is coming. I've just been steadily more and more stuck in my 'derangement syndrome', constantly saying what is coming and asking if people are ready.

oh, i mean what is here.

Happening now.

Every day.

"oh it's just ginned up political hysteria and it's hilarious to watch you guys acting like it's bigger than it is."

There's only two sides to this.

Which one are you on? still making excuses?

Still think it's funny listening to people raise alarms?

Still think folks pointing at history are just being paranoid?

Then you're on the wrong side. They count on your stupid, slow witted inability to grasp reality when it is shooting your neighbors right in the face.

They rely on your ignorance, they survive at this stage because you're too stupid to know who they are and what they want, even though they tell you quite clearly. They count on your inability to think beyond the cushion of your own ass, and your inability to do anything except react in the ways they predict and manipulate.

Best wise up. War is here. Terrorists are operating on our soil.  This is what it looks like now. Terror bombings, arsons, mass murders targeted specifically towards people continually referred to as "enemies" by the people who have started the war that you are too dumb to see happening.

best wise up.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, twa said:

see?

I’ve said it for years now, the Right will not be satisfied until America looks like Guatemala.

No middle class

No minimum wage

Armed guards patroling parking lots

Little to no government protections from industrialists

Rampant political corruption

And insane profits for the wealthy.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I’ve said it for years now, the Right will not be satisfied until America looks like Guatemala.

No middle class

No minimum wage

Armed guards patroling parking lots

Little to no government protections from industrialists

Rampant political corruption

And insane profits for the wealthy.

The NRA won’t be happy until every American owns at least a half dozen guns, and disputes are settled by shootouts in the street. #TheNewWildWest

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Long n Left said:

The NRA won’t be happy until every <white> American owns at least a half dozen guns, and disputes are settled by shootouts in the street. #TheNewWildWest

Updated that a bit for you.

Edited by mistertim

I feel so bad for having to fight the urge to put white males in a box the way black males have been. It pisses me off that I want to, when I know I shouldn't. that I even have to censor myself from my own thoughts on the subject upsets me. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I disagree with you @mistertim, the nra wants everyone to be armed, that’s why they are against legislation against Saturday night specials aka cheap hood guns..

Read up about the Mulford Act in California. 1967 law signed by then Gov Reagan that banned the public carrying of loaded firearms in California. It was a direct reaction to the Black Panther party beginning to publicly (and completely legally) carry firearms. Before they started doing it the NRA and Republicans were all about the 2nd amendment being absolute and the right to carry in public. But then the scary blacks started doing it (again, 100% legally) and they decided it needed to be banned.

Also, tell me with a straight face that if groups of black people or Muslims started going around legally open carrying rifles (as you see tons of almost exclusively white attention whores on youtube doing) and were (almost inevitably) harassed and/or arrested by LE that the NRA would immediately jump into action defending them and scream about their 2A rights being violated. I have a feeling the crickets chirping could be heard from miles away.

Edited by mistertim
  • Thanks 2