Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: #Redskins vs Raiders

TK

5 minutes ago, WorshiptheMonk81 said:

Im looking forward to watching a good scrap tonight and ultimately a Skins victory. I think we have a good shot at this thing. Just a hunch.  

I think so, too.  I would just like to see us beat one of the teams that we should have emulated (Raiders in particular) by building well through the draft and not just trying to win it every year when it's clear that we need some work.

4 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Anything is possible.

Did you see some of the upsets around the NFL today?

The Skins can win. :815:

Ugh, division-wise that Eagles win sucked ass.  Now they're 2-0 and we're 0-1.

I am going into this game expecting a loss.  My  main hope right now is that the game remains competitive from beginning to end and not a game that the Raiders end running away with by the start of the 4th quarter.

With Jordan Reed out, does Quick suit up or are they just going with Vernon Davis & Niles Paul?

Also, is Mack Brown active?

holy ****...i just don't even think about dotson anymore...that'd be awesome if it turns out he can actually play for us, and hopefully at a decent level :ols:..

btw while i'm here...many of youse have been thyroid-popping idjits again this year...and i no longer make excuses for you by agreeing there's too much suckass still running around in the org and just in general what a mind**** spirtkilling deal following this team is....still gonna nail ya for the stupid spazzing...well, not me so much...i'm semi-retired...but that's why we got those "gee, i really love ponies" pics to blackmail tso with to make him do it

Just now, NoCalMike said:

I am going into this game expecting a loss.  My  main hope right now is that the game remains competitive from beginning to end and not a game that the Raiders end running away with by the start of the 4th quarter.

With Jordan Reed out, does Quick suit up or are they just going with Vernon Davis & Niles Paul?

I don't recall the Redskins bringing him up from the practice squad.

Quick, I presume, is suited to play. He isn't on the inactive list.

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Brown's not listed on the inactive list, so with Kelly out he's probably gonna get some looks.

I think this is a very winnable game. we lose this game because we shoot ourselves in the foot with execution and/or penalties. Crab and Cooper are great WRs but they cause me to bite my nails like a OBJ or A.Brown. I like our chances with Norman and Bree. Marshawn is still a tough runner and has spells, but I don't think he gashes us (or hope anyway) for crazy numbers. and I don't even know who their TE is.

Carr is the x-factor IMO. never known him to be a scrambling qb (don't watch raider's games), but he can easily pick us apart if given time. all that to say, 

Skins are in a good spot right now. it's on us to start strong, execute, play focused and get over this primetime curse. 

Archived