Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1953 Yankees, 1960 Canadians, 1996 Bulls.....2017 Philadelphia Eagles

Westbrook36

I cheer for the suffering and heartache of all of those punk ass "RGKnee" Eagles fans that came on here, and im sure exist elsewhere

I absolutely cheer that ****

Nothing good comes from a running QB at the NFL level... Just an exploded knee ligament waiting to happen. Stay in the pocket 

9 hours ago, SkinsFTW said:

With all of that superman stuff, I've been waiting for Wentz to get RG3'd, apparently he's likely going to miss the rest of the year.

Unless you are prime Mike Vick, where you are just so fast you paralyze everyone and no one can catch you, ripping off 4.3 flat 80 yard runs, you are just starting your own doomsday clock.

I noticed it in several Eagles games earlier this season. All that "North Dakota Tough" stuff, sells well, but it just never works for QB's, unless it's standing tall in the pocket.

He is a reckless runner, and finally caught up to him, like it always does. Hopefully he learns from it.

Cousins was getting away with some stuff too this year, diving head first, et al. You don't get to keep tempting fate like that without eventually paying for it

51 minutes ago, Westbrook36 said:

Foles is the same....maybe even an upgrade on Wentz. Guess everyone forgot about 27/2 last time he was slinging the ball for the Eagles. Birds need two wins in their last 3 games to clinch the number 1 seed. Nothing has changed. 

Well last time for the Eagles was 13/10 in 2014 before he got hurt and Butt Fumble came in.

I agree that Philly isn't in as bad of shape as some other teams who have lost their QBs late in the season (Carr last year). Probably still on track for a Foles-Keenum NFCCG matchup to determine who the king of the 2015 Rams was. 

On 12/11/2017 at 5:04 PM, Westbrook36 said:

Foles is the same....maybe even an upgrade on Wentz. Guess everyone forgot about 27/2 last time he was slinging the ball for the Eagles. Birds need two wins in their last 3 games to clinch the number 1 seed. Nothing has changed. 

So  you are saying  Wentz was always an unimportant fleeb, huh? :ols: :eagles_suck:

here-sto-the-philadelphia-eagles-stay-ri

Even though neither has resulted in playoff success, it stinks to have watched the Cowboys rack up 12-13 win seasons in '14 and '16 and the Eagles with what will be 12+ wins this season.

Meanwhile the Skins will probably win their last two to get to .500 and folks will cite it being the first time of three straight .500 or better seasons since 1999-2001 as a mark of great progress. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, c slag said:

I was thinking all season this is the year the Eagles make it all the way to the Super Bowl 

Now with Nick Foles I just don't know that this will even happen 

I'm thinking maybe the Eagles get their act together enough in two weeks to win at home in the divisional round,

But its increasingly difficult to see anyone stopping the Vikings from playing at home in SB 52. 

On 12/11/2017 at 5:04 PM, Westbrook36 said:

EVERYONE IN PHILADELPHIA IS TERRIFIED OF NICK FOLES RIGHT NOW

The Eagles might be the first No. 1 seed in the history of the NFL playoffs that can accurately play the "Nobody Believes In Us!" card. With Carson Wentz, the Eagles were a clear favorite in the NFC. Without him, they appear lost. That was more or less confirmed for many in the football cognoscentiwhen Nick Foles cratered in the final two weeks of the regular season. Foles completed fewer than half his passes in that stretch, averaged 4.2 yards per attempt (Sub Gabbert Zone!) and posted a passer rating south of 50. It was bad enough to completely erase the good vibes engendered from his four-touchdown debut against the wretched Giants in Week 15.

More at this link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000905075/article/everyone-in-philly-is-terrified-of-nick-foles-right-now

Without Wentz, Peters, Sproles, Hicks or Westbrook, the Eagles improbably march to a home NFCCG. Honestly, the team is playing with house money the rest of the way. Foles played good enough to win playoff football last night, but not well to carry a team on his back. With the way the defense played, he may not need to. 

I know now you guys are incredibly happy for me. Thank you. I deserve this. 

1 hour ago, pointyfootball said:

Really hope Schwartz doesn't get hired away.  He's done a fantastic job this year.  I know postseason doesn't factor into awards, but I do think Pederson should be COY.

He deserves it for sure.

their offensive scheme is top notch. How many times does Wentz / Foles throw to wide open guys during the game? They have simplified things, yet made them more difficult to cover.

dominate on defense .... they’ll win next week and head to the super bowl 

Archived