Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1953 Yankees, 1960 Canadians, 1996 Bulls.....2017 Philadelphia Eagles

Westbrook36

On 10/16/2017 at 10:18 AM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Well, it WAS true on Saturday. After yesterday, the rest of nfc east combined has 6 wins

Yep, and the Redskins have given up the least amount of points thus far.  Who would have thought that going into the season???

It’s great that a national TV audience was exposed to the greatness of Wentz tonight. MVP is his to lose at this point, AMIRITE?

Washington football team really looked great to start the game. At one point, up 10-3, at about midfield 3rd and 1, I thought they could put a stranglehold on the game. Gruden is afraid of success for some reason. 

Birds sweep the season series....normalcy restored to the NFC East. Wentz occupying space in all of your heads. 

37B49BAF-CF22-4086-AA0F-C1A59A91A2F2.jpeg

I mean, I guess the eagles were bound to win the division at some point...it’s been a while since an nfc east team won the division back to back years. Enjoy it this year, cause it could be anyone’s division next season, just like any other year :P 

in the meantime, I guess I might have to start cheering for the eagles against nfc teams that will be fighting for a wildcard spot with the redskins...good thing I have (checks schedule) until at least November 19th until I have to even think about that. And then I’ll have to take 3 showers to wash away the nastiness of rioting for that piece of **** team...

Rodgers is out for the year, Seahags don't look so hot anymore, Vikings are starting a Qb who has been a backup for half of the teams in the NFL, the Lions are the Lions, the Saints can't really be that good, the falcons are playing like scrubs, I'd Root for the Eagles over the cowturds, I guess we'll have to hope that our former OC and Wade Phillips can take them out. :chair:

This is my favorite time of the football season. In the beginning of the year, you guys actually think you are going to be better than the Eagles and talk as if you are going to win the division. 

At at some point (NOW), everyone collectively realizes the Eagles are the cat’s meow and are inevitably going to take the NFC East. At this point (NOW), everyone has to start propping up some big bad boogeyman team like the Patriots, Chiefs, Steelers, etc that the Eagles surely will never beat as to invalidate the current situation. 

It truly warmed my heart to read some threads in the Stadium where so many fans were minimizing the loss considering the Skins lost to “the best team in the NFL”....

Thanks, guys, you are the best. I deserve this. 

The way this season is going I bet the E-Girls are going to get into trouble vs the 9ers. The refs will likely help too. It's just meant to be.

Hopefully by the end of the game their Neanderthal fans are scratching their heads wondering where their Wentz, went and Kyle Shanahan gets his first win.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Westbrook36 said:

This thread was more fun when there were things to debate — now we all agree that the Eagles are the best team in the NFL and Wentz is the clear front runner for MVP. 

What a time to be alive!

If I remember correctly, when there were things to debate, you suddenly disappeared.  Shall we refer to your Chip Kelly thread as evidence?  

Go troll somewhere else.

Truths: Westbrook will always show up when the eagles are good. He’ll disappear when they fail to win a championship. He’ll spend years, weeks, months, whatever “on assignment” when they suck and never post. He’ll arrive right after that 5 game winning streak and disappear right during that 5 game losing streak. 

10 hours ago, Birdlives said:

Truths: Westbrook will always show up when the eagles are good. He’ll disappear when they fail to win a championship. He’ll spend years, weeks, months, whatever “on assignment” when they suck and never post. He’ll arrive right after that 5 game winning streak and disappear right during that 5 game losing streak. 

It must be awesome to have superiors that are so accommodating to let him stay home when the Eagles are playing well and ship him out only when they aren't.  And, the fact that they have the foresight to know how they are going to be performing is icing on the cake.

Archived