Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1953 Yankees, 1960 Canadians, 1996 Bulls.....2017 Philadelphia Eagles

Westbrook36

I know you guys are super excited for me. My life is complete. I can’t even form the words to talk any friendly smack. I’m drained. That was the greatest Super Bowl of all time. We win. We are champions. No one can ever take this away from the team. No more empty trophy case memes. All the pain is gone. Only happiness. Good night and I love you all. 

2 minutes ago, Westbrook36 said:

I know you guys are super excited for me. My life is complete. I can’t even form the words to talk any friendly smack. I’m drained. That was the greatest Super Bowl of all time. We win. We are champions. No one can ever take this away from the team. No more empty trophy case memes. All the pain is gone. Only happiness. Good night and I love you all. 

That was a really well played game by the Eagles' offense. Neither team played defense, but a very good game. Still, there is only one reasonable reaction to this game.

tenor.gif

14 minutes ago, Westbrook36 said:

Congrats Westy. Best team hands down won this season!!! Enjoy it 

22 minutes ago, Westbrook36 said:

One more first time winner.  Tonight, is your night.

Actually, last year's Superbowl was probably the best Superbowl ever. You know comeback win and first OT game.

Enjoy the win. I hope this is your only time.

For us Skins fans, Superbowl 17,22 & 26 are the best ever to us. :eagles_suck:

32 minutes ago, TheShredSkinz said:

Maybe DG with the Lombardi is foreshadowing!?!

Yeah.... he'll use his leftover speed to break into Redskins Park, race past security, get one of our 3 trophies, and beat some championship knowledge into Snyder, taking one for the team, and leading us back to the promised land

8 minutes ago, Westbrook36 said:

World Champions. World ****ing Champions. 

Skins were last relevant when HW Bush was president. It’s been a generation and Snyder is still your owner. 

Big deal. It took the Iggles over a half a century to finally win one.

You've got one measly trophy. That still keeps you at the BOTTOM of the NFC East for SB victories. :P :eagles_suck:

5 minutes ago, Westbrook36 said:

World Champions. World ****ing Champions. 

Skins were last relevant when HW Bush was president. It’s been a generation and Snyder is still your owner. 

You know, I was gonna come in here and say after sleeping over it, I felt what could be considered a tinge of happiness for Philadelphia since you all haven't won a league championship in nearly 60 years - which in NFL terms is right up there with the Red Sox championship drought up until 2004. 

Then I saw this and I remember "to hell with Philadelphia." Enjoy it while you got it, you chuckle ****s, and you better thank your nearest 'Skins fan. I swear, the only reason why you all won this one is because we put our collective (albeit reluctant) support behind the Patriots and put the biggest jinx on Bellichick and Co. in history. 

15 hours ago, Westbrook36 said:

Congrats you pain in the ass!!  The Eagles did kick ass.  With Snyder as our owner we ill never see a Super Bowl much less win one.  

6 hours ago, Westbrook36 said:

This is obviously the start of a dynasty. The backup QB for the Eagles has more playoff wins in the last month than the Redskins franchise has since 1992. 

He does.

Too bad for you he won't be on the team much longer. :eagles_suck:

BXnAM8MIcAEaICf.jpg

12 hours ago, Westbrook36 said:

The backup QB for the Eagles has more playoff wins in the last month than the Redskins franchise has since 1992. 

This is no joke. Foles record for when he started and finished games is 18-5. I always thought he was good when he first started. Kelly, Fisher and Reid never realized what they had. 

13 hours ago, Westbrook36 said:

This is obviously the start of a dynasty. The backup QB for the Eagles has more playoff wins in the last month than the Redskins franchise has since 1992. 

Yeah...well...quarterback wins are, like, a flawed statistic. 

I hate DC sports.

Archived