Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

19 minutes ago, Larry said:

This is my thing.  If all he does is not attend the event himself, if he changes "500 people in a room with Biden" into "500 people in a room, with Biden on a screen" then he's not doing squat to slow down the virus.  All he's doing is protecting himself.  

If he replaces the event with a YouTube channel, then he's making a difference.  (Or at least trying to.)  

Do we know which one?  (I tried looking through that tweet thread and couldn't find it)

7 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I agree.  But acting the same just perpetuates the status quo.  I don't agree with doing that.

I know exactly what you're saying, but the Dems can't get anything done that way. If they could reach across the table while still getting something worthwhile, then I'm down. My more aggressive approach to it is a relatively new way of thinking for me, but I would like to see the Dems just try it out.

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

^^^Does he always do that? 

“I’ve seen enough” 

It comes off as just...its...something 

I just noticed that too. He's like a baseball play by play guy looking for a signature home run call.

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

I know exactly what you're saying, but the Dems can't get anything done that way. If they could reach across the table while still getting something worthwhile, then I'm down. My more aggressive approach to it is a relatively new way of thinking for me, but I would like to see the Dems just try it out.

Your welcome to your opinion.  Just remember when the Left wants to ram something down my throat, don’t get mad when the Supreme Court turns around and rams it back down yours.

35 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

^^^Does he always do that? 

“I’ve seen enough” 

It comes off as just...its...something 

30 minutes ago, techboy said:

I just noticed that too. He's like a baseball play by play guy looking for a signature home run call.

And boom goes the dynamite, Joe Biden has won Washington State. 

Archived