Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

If Virginia primary was today, I'd change my vote from Bernie to Biden.  I'm jus being pragmatic, this is a bad time to be talking apart tearing the system when it's barely holding together. 

We will keep having elections, but first step in regards to what systems you want to implement is acknowledging what you already have in place. 

This is a completely different conversation if Obama was president right now, that hold badly the federal government is operating right now with what it already has.

I jus walked in, do I need to rewind to their coronavirus discussions, or what's posted here enough?  Dems need to win as many senate seats as possible. They cant with Bernie, get out the way dude.

"You should be aware of it"

I don't think Bernie is going to get what he thought he would from this debate.

Honestly, this should be the last debate.  There's no need for any more. 

Next time, the Dems shouldn't have debates starting in June, of the year before the election.

They should start them no early than September, of the year before the election.  That way

you have 4 or 5 before the likely start of primaries.  Then have one before each weekly

primary the first  month and then one before Super Tuesday.

>>>He filibustered to avoid committing to encouraging all his followers to support Biden.<<<

That's because in his heart, he really doesn't want to support Biden.  He will, but I 

think it will be half-hearted.  He'll just go thru the motions but you will be able to tell,

his heart won't really be in it.

The hardcore Bernie Bros will take their cue and act accordingly.

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Biden just backed Warrens bankruptcy bill which was a subject he fought her on back in the day.

he just needs to extend another olive branch or two to the progressive wing and he should be good to go. 

He also embraced a version of Bernie’s free college plan. He’s moved on the the general election. Wish Bernie would hurry up and drop out. 

Just now, skinsfan_1215 said:

He also embraced a version of Bernie’s free college plan. He’s moved on the the general election. Wish Bernie would hurry up and drop out. 

I mean Bernie has to win every state remaining by like 10pts to win this. 

its over. Everybody knows it. I don’t know why he didn’t use this debate as the chance to get some concessions from Biden and lay the groundwork for his endorsement 

This debate is laid back and polite.  These two are being polite even while challenging each others directly.  I recognize this as a good thing.  This is how leaders should behave.

But there’s a little voice in the back of my head saying “come on, call him an asshole or something, let’s see some fire works!”

Archived