Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'd be curious to see what the actual % of Bernie Bros are actual Democrats (this is not a party purity test).

Somewhere between 70-75%, I'd guess. 

I'd be more curious to know how many of the reports I've seen about record numbers of R voters voting in the D primary are actually trying to **** with the primary.  

Obviously a tough number to determine.  

1 minute ago, Larry said:

I'd be more curious to know how many of the reports I've seen about record numbers of R voters voting in the D primary are actually trying to **** with the primary.  

Obviously a tough number to determine.  

I'd suspect they'd be voting for Bernie more so than Uncle Joe, right?

3 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

If the Arizona #s are accurate and turn out to be real world results,  I'll be stunned. I know it's getting purplish but a Dem victory there was unthinkable to me in 2020.

Remember John McCain in 2020 saying that he had to go run for reelection on the same ticket as Donald Trump in a state that's 35% Hispanic.  

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

They should postpone the remaining primaries.  Already they are having poll workers resign.  Most poll workers are 60 or over, the prime age group for Corona.

They should look at alternative ways.

Honestly, if Bernie would jus drop out we could cancel them.  Tulsi will never catch Biden anyway.

41 minutes ago, Larry said:

(Bernie opening new offices in PA.)  

Wasn't it like a week ago when Bernie was ticked that people who didn't have a chance weren't dropping out?  

Hes killing his credibility opening any offices at a time like this. 

He comes across like if it wasnt political suicide hed be holding rallies right now.  Do as much remote as you can, be the future candidate you claim to be.

As much of his bases uses the internet regularly, he should be shifting gears to take advantage of it, this new physical office thing..this is nonsense.  God help him if people at that office start testing positive.

In all honesty, hes possibly jus gearing this last debate as his concession speech to further gear Biden to what he needs in order to get his base to vote for him, trapping him into committing to certain things.  He probably needs one more ass kicking before he concedes though.

Archived