Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Not sure why you all keep wasting your time, energy, and emotions on watching trump's airtime. There is absolutely nothing of value coming from his mouth. Some people say it's entertaining, but there is WAY better entertainment on hbo max

6 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I see some of Trump's so called dirt on Joe is coming out. Kind of late hoping for his October surprises since many people have early voted. Even if any of it was true, the majority of the electorate has moved on.

If a couple unverified nothingburger emails supplied by rudy giuliani (who's going to jail) to the nypost (same level as the enquirer) is the best they have, then biden is way cleaner than I originally guessed

Oh I fully expect there to me more "dirt" and they'll be clumsier and crazier as the election gets closer and Trump keeps getting more frantic. The DoJ is basically done as far as its "dirt". The "unmasking" investigation that Barr started was just quietly shut down without finding anything. And the Barr has already told Republicans that the Durham report won't be ready before the election.

We've already seen a bit of this with Trump retweeting the looney tunes story about Obama and Biden having Seal Team 6 killed and then paying off people who knew about it, or whatever the insane convoluted nonsense was. 

I expect to see more of that sort of stuff from Trump in the weeks to come.

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

:ols:   

At first I thought that Georgia poll above was a national one with Trump closing in a bit.

Nope, just a Republican president losing Georgia. Nothing to see here.

i did the same exact thing. i was like oh ****, here we go with the gap closing. then i had to re-read "Georgia" like 5 times to make sure

3 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I also think that it is equally notable that Ossoff has a significant lead over Purdue.  

This is definitely one of those polls I categorize as an outlier.  

Please correct that spelling. Don’t want my boilermakers associated with that pos.  😜

I live in GA. Anecdotally there do seem to be less and less trump signs.  One building was covered and it all came down after the debate.   

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

The EC map where Biden wins NC and Georgia is pretty grim for Trump.  He could still win, but he would have to win every other swing state.

for me the telling thing with the EC maps is that almost all of them Biden gets to 270 with the solid blue and likely blue.  Doesn’t need the leaning blue or toss ups.  

but I hope he wins by much more. Like 400 to make it clear bunker boy and his rhetoric are being fully rejected and not by just small margin.  

4 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

This feels like it will make things worse.  Nypost may not be a good source, but it’s a major one.  The story, such as it is, is already out.  

The computer repair shop as a source portion of the story seems a bit strange.  It will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

lol I went over to Breitbart to see if I could guess how many stories they'd have so far about the Hunter Biden thing from the NY Post. My guess was 3. I was close...it was 4. 

They even have a ****ing BLINKING story link on their page screaming about Twitter and Facebook "censoring" it saying "ELECTION INTERFERENCE!". It's hilarious.

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

lol I went over to Breitbart to see if I could guess how many stories they'd have so far about the Hunter Biden thing from the NY Post. My guess was 3. I was close...it was 4. 

They even have a ****ing BLINKING story link on their page screaming about Twitter and Facebook "censoring" it saying "ELECTION INTERFERENCE!". It's hilarious.

you have an adblocker on at least right?

7 hours ago, purbeast said:

I 100% would rather watch the Trump town hall solely for the train wreck potential.

Meh, that’s what Twitter’s for. They’ll curate all the best moments for you.

4 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Agreed.  While I may agree with the likes of Maddow & Hayes more politically, I just got to the point where I couldn't stand the cable news format period.  It has done little to actually educate anyone on the issues and more just turned politics into juvenile bickering over who has the most soundbites they can toss at someone.

IMO, just like the reality TV garbage, they’re a symptom, not the problem. The core issue is that our country has become dramatically less educated and more apathetic about much of anything outside of inanity. That syndrome is part of what made Tя☭mp into even a marginal candidate, let alone one that was actually able to “win”. I really don’t know what the solution to that is.😕

11 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

If Georgia turns blue, I’ll eat my shoe.

Me too. Gonna scarf down one of these Dee Brown Adidas high tops with the Pump action.

I think NC is gonna go for Joe. Trump’s efforts to go as low as possible has finally backfired. Women and seniors are done with him. Don’t see how he can win without NC. Super cautiously optimistic.

Regarding NBC and Trump's Town Hall, some executive is still a friend of his. I don't know why they are going to have dueling TH with Biden on ABC. ABC doesn't have a news cable station like NBC or Fox. So now, why are they doing this, my guess is to show most of the nation what we already know and they just want to make him seem like a babbling buffoon 2 weeks before the election. This is going against their viewers who watch MSNBC, maybe CNBC, but mostly MSNBC. 

Now on another note, Ice Cube is working with Trump? He's now trending. Damn Cube, guess True To The Game is coming back full circle. 

Archived