Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Miss me with that Ice Cube slander.

Wasn’t Cube posting anti Semitic conspiracy themed images earlier this year?  That seems like more of a reason to pile on than fault him for trying to come up with programs that help black people (regardless of which administration it is)

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

That’s New York Post story is suspect as hell.  Feels a little like those fake Bush national guard documents that ended Dan Rather’s TV career.  

Dude, the NY Post story isn't nearly as credible on its face as those Bush documents seemed to be. It's more full of holes than a goddamn minefield. There's not a single aspect of that story that isn't super duper suspect. 

This random computer repair guy just happened to have Rudy and his lawyers on speed dial after he made a copy of some hard drive for unspecified reasons. After he said he gave it to the FBI. Oh wait, they contacted him first. No, he called them. Then someone showed up. And then they sent him an email. No, wait, he sent them one. (this is from his crazy ass interview...dude cannot keep a single aspect of his story straight). 

Also the computer repair guy just happens to be a right wing conspiracy theorist too.

This is coming apart as soon as it drops just like all of Rudy's lunatic antics always do. If there's one dude in the world who's more of a nutcase bull in a china shop than Trump, it might be Rudy.

5 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Hmmm.. As a GA resident you just made my voting tomorrow that much more enjoyable and I did not think that was at all possible! 

rafael nadal tennis GIF

3 minutes ago, mistertim said:

He's gonna have to do it on an ES livestream event. 

2 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Yes, I want proof of said shoe eating!!  

Ecco 46 Loafer size 13, ****es.

507EB6FD-BD84-40CD-BFDF-95C2DF0946D6.jpeg

Archived