Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

Someone on my FB feed posted that these people were coming to D.C. Tomorrow.  She didn't link to anything, anybody on ES know of something happening in D.C. Tomorrow?

Haven't heard anything. I'll check around though. 

Been peeping license tags all day to see if they're out of state. Swear I can't look at young white males the same. And I'm a young white male which makes it really uncomfortable. ****ers making me look bad. 

• Like 1

Just now, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Been peeping license tags all day to see if they're out of state. Swear I can't look at young white males the same. And I'm a young white male which makes it really uncomfortable. ****ers making me look bad. 

White polos and khaki's bro.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

These asses make all white people look bad. 

I disavow them. 

51 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

The same is true for white people right? 

It true for all people and I doubt anyone is ever going to like it.  We can't find terrorists anywhere other than where they exist.  It's unlikely white supremacist terrorists are going through their daily grinds as black people in black neighborhoods.  They're white and probably prefer to hang out with the only people they sort of like, other white people.  Likewise Islamic terrorists probably aren't devout Catholics sweeping the halls of the Vatican.  

If your community happens to have an active dangerous group residing in it... see something, say something.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Good. The statue of every confederate needs to be removed.

They should move it to the basement of the National Museum of African American History.  They can call it a trophy room, gather them up from around the country, and keep it permanently closed to the public.  

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Springfield said:

People are marching on Richmond to take down a Robert E Lee statue.

The lesson of Charlottesville:  Petitions, special commissions, city council votes, floating a compromised solution whereby the statue remaIns but with a more historically accurate inscription, etc. led to the largest Nazi rally in 50 years and the attempted murder of dozens of peaceful demonstrators.

Not at all surprised that our downtown citizens are adopting a more forceful, proactive approach in the wake of that tragedy.

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

They should move it to the basement of the National Museum of African American History.  They can call it a trophy room, gather them up from around the country, and keep it permanently closed to the public.  

Thats wonderful.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Here's a disgusting post about Heather Heyer.

Disgusting post about dead victim Heather Heyer.

It will make you sick to your stomach and angry as hell. Good thing, that so called website has been kicked off the site that hosts it.

GoDaddy kicks off neo-Nazi site for violating terms of service

Is anyone surprised? They are literally the most deplorable people our society has to offer. Empathy does not exist to them. Their parents failed them. A good majority of them are angry virgins. The only thing they have to keep going everyday is tearing down other people. Whether they're Black, immigrants, refugees, women, gay, murder victim, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that they have someone they can feel better than. Otherwise they can't even stand to look in the mirror when they brush their teeth. Angry, spiteful losers with no power outside the safety of the internet. They need to be run out of this country. One way tickets to Russia. **** em all. 

And **** anyone who makes excuses for them and carrys their water. They need to be shamed into exile and poverty.

I've said about Trump a few times that i never thought someone could make me miss W. When it comes to the alt right, I never thought someone could make me miss Bin Laden. 

And before anyone gets started, spare me your holier than thou bull**** midfielders (you know who you are.) If you don't get it by now then I don't care about you ever getting it. Sorry I have balls and love this country. I'll make sure to swing by to tuck you in after we're done fighting for it. 

• Like 1