Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Newsweek: Alex Jones and Other Conservatives Call For Civil War Against Liberals

Springfield

Show of hands:
Ho many people open this thread when it's got something new HOPING to read he's had a fatal heart attack?

I do, but honestly, i'm not particular. Heart attack, stroke, embolism, runaway streetcar, stray bullet, anything.

~Bang

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 1/8/2022 at 8:17 AM, Bang said:

Show of hands:
Ho many people open this thread when it's got something new HOPING to read he's had a fatal heart attack?

I do, but honestly, i'm not particular. Heart attack, stroke, embolism, runaway streetcar, stray bullet, anything.

~Bang

Why not set your sights higher for a Triangle Fire level event?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alex Jones: “The ADL is Adolf Alois Hitler incarnate”

On the February 3 edition of his Infowars show, host Alex Jones unleashed an antisemitic tirade against the ADL, claiming “the ADL is Adolf Alois Hitler incarnate” and its leader is not a “real Jew.”

Alex Jones:

Are there some really evil, wicked Jews, and wicked Jewish mafia out there? Absolutely. The Jewish mafia created the ADL in 1913 when a pedophile raped and killed a little girl, and they didn't like the fact that he got in trouble, so they said we're founding this organization to do this. And that's who the ADL is. And it's an evil organization, it's very anti-American, who gives awards to George Soros, a Nazi collaborator, and award to Arnold Schwarzenegger who on record told Rolling Stone he loves Hitler. I don't love Hitler. I researched Hitler, I don't think Hitler is cool. I know Hitler killed a bunch of people including a bunch of Jews, and I think that's wrong. But I will not now take on the identity of Hitler because the official terrorism perspective of the FBI and Joe Biden is -- I think the election was stolen, and I don't like open borders, and I don't like forced inoculations, you say I'm a white supremist. That is the definition of that, is someone that doesn't turn my body over to you. 

So, when I look around and I try to find something that's ghoulish and un-American and authoritarian, the ADL fits the bill. The Southern Poverty Law Center fits the bill. So I don't care if the Southern Poverty Law Center is a bunch of liberal lawyers [UNINTELLIGIBLE], or I don't care if the ADL is a bunch of weird power hungry leftists. I don't care where you go to church or synagogue, I'm not your slave and I'm not associated with Hitler, and I almost don't exists because both my grandfathers almost died in World War II in the army air corps. And I'm pissed off at you for you trying to put the identity of Hitler onto me when your leader George Soros literally suckled at the tits of Adolf Hitler, rounding up and killing your people, and you project your sick freakish new world order evil on me? No. How dare you divide people, how dare you try to hurt people, how dare you become Hitler. The ADL is Adolf Alois Hitler incarnate. 

Click on the link for the full story

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, China said:

Alex Jones: “The ADL is Adolf Alois Hitler incarnate”

On the February 3 edition of his Infowars show, host Alex Jones unleashed an antisemitic tirade against the ADL, claiming “the ADL is Adolf Alois Hitler incarnate” and its leader is not a “real Jew.”

Alex Jones:

Click on the link for the full story

Must say, I did not have George Soros sucked on Hitler’s titties on my bingo card.

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

How has this moronic asshole managed to stay out of jail, let alone continue to make money spewing nonsense?

Alex Jones Was Too Sick to Be Deposed by Sandy Hook Families, but Not Too Sick to Host Infowars

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claims to have been beset by a mysterious medical condition days before he was scheduled for a deposition in a lawsuit over his false claims about the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre.

But lawyers for the victims’ families suing Jones are suspicious about his claim that he’s now too sick to sit for the deposition, pointing out that Jones managed to host his InfoWars show for hours while he was supposedly receiving emergency care from a doctor.

Jones took the rapid-onset illness excuse further on Wednesday, skipping a court-ordered deposition as a judge in the case raised even more questions about whether he's really sick.

On this week’s episode of The Daily Beast’s Fever Dreams podcast, hosts Asawin Suebsaeng and Will Sommer discussed the InfoWars boss’s sudden new illness.

“This is the kind of surprise tactic that he might use to avoid the deposition,” Sommer said.

Click on the link for the full article

Alex Jones again fails to show up for a deposition in the Sandy Hook case against him

Infowars host Alex Jones on Thursday defied a Connecticut judge's order to show up for a deposition in Texas in a case brought by relatives of victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting who sued Jones for calling the massacre a hoax, according to the families' lawyer.

It was the second straight day that Jones did not appear for the deposition in Austin, which was scheduled to be held Wednesday and Thursday. It wasn't immediately clear what penalties he may face.

Jones' lawyer, Norman Pattis, said Thursday that Jones was following his doctor's guidance to not attend court proceedings because of undisclosed medical conditions.

"Mr. Jones was given conflicting imperatives: his physician told him to stay home; a judge told him to go to a deposition," Pattis wrote in an email to The Associated Press. "He is following his doctor's advice. I suspect most people sensible would do as Mr. Jones has done."

But Connecticut Judge Barbara Bellis on Wednesday denied Pattis' request to delay the proceeding and ordered Jones to appear Thursday. Bellis wrote in a ruling that letters from Jones' doctors indicate his medical conditions aren't serious enough to prevent him from attending the deposition. Bellis noted Jones wasn't hospitalized and appeared on his web show earlier this week.

Arrest him for defying the judge's order.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Bang said:

****ing ARREST HIM.

How is this SO HARD??

~Bang

No ****. If regular dudes like you or I blatantly refused to show up to court when ordered to we'd have a bench warrant put out for us. Take him to ****ing jail. I'm sick of these goddamn celebs and rich assholes constantly being treated with kid gloves.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Sandy Hook families seek Alex Jones arrest after 2nd no-show

Lawyers for relatives of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting victims asked a Connecticut judge again Friday to order the arrest of Infowars host Alex Jones, after he defied a court order to attend a deposition as part of a lawsuit over his calling the massacre a hoax.

Jones missed both days of a scheduled deposition Wednesday and Thursday in Austin, Texas, home to Jones and Infowars. He cited a health problem that included vertigo and revealed Friday that it was a sinus infection. After he didn’t show up Wednesday on the advice of his doctors, Connecticut Judge Barbara Bellis ordered him to appear Thursday, noting he wasn’t hospitalized and had appeared in-person on his show Tuesday.

Bellis did not immediately rule on the new arrest request. She rejected a similar motion by the families’ lawyer seeking an arrest order after Jones failed to appear Wednesday. She has set a hearing by video conference for Wednesday next week.

The families’ lawyers filed a motion late Friday afternoon requesting that Jones be arrested and detained until he sits for a deposition, be fined $25,000 to $50,000 a day until he completes the questioning, be found in contempt of court and to pay their expenses for traveling to Austin this week.

CwVd.gif

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, TheDoyler23 said:

What the Sandy Hook families have lost goes so far beyond money. Keep the screws on him. He made a career out of phony conspiracy theories and damaged lives so he could sell dick pills and buckets of macaroni and cheese to idiots. 

Agreed.  Keep the screws on him.  Well said. Those families have no financial incentive to settle.  Make him go through a trial.

• Like 1

Alex Jones - Infowars host held in contempt of court for skipping Sandy Hook deposition

The years-long legal battle between far-right conspiracy theorist and Infowars host Alex Jones and the families of victims killed in the Sandy Hook massacre continued today with Mr Jones being held in contempt of court.

Mr Jones was found guilty of defamation in multiple lawsuits last year after he falsely said the 2012 school shooting that left 26 dead was “a giant hoax”. The cases are now headed to jury trials to determine damages.

The legal proceedings were thrust back into the spotlight last week when Mr Jones failed to appear twice for a deposition that he had sought to delay because he was too sick to attend — despite the fact that he continued hosting his Infowars show.

At issue in today’s virtual hearing - which took place at 2pm EST - wss the plaintiffs’ motion to hold Mr Jones in contempt of court for dodging the deposition.

Hours before the hearing, Mr Jones offered to settle the cases by giving a “heartfelt apology” and $120,000 payout per plaintiff. That offer was rejected by the families.

Judge Barbara Bellis found him in contempt today and issued a $25,000 per day fine until he sits for two days of deposition in Connecticut, upon which the fines will be refunded.

----------------------------------------

Not sure why he should be refunded the fines, and not sure why they don't just arrest him.

Throw his fat ass in jail.
Fining him doesn't matter. What's going to happen if he refuses to pay?

Oh, right.

Nothing.

How is this garbage even possible?
No-Knock his ass at 4AM and haul him out handcuffed and blubbering in his stained underpants.

You know,, like he was a regular citizen or some **** like that.

~Bang

• Like 3

I have no idea. Either I've no understanding how the law is supposed to work, or it's all a ****ing sham in the first place.

To all of these scumbags operating on this right wing side of evil, it seems to be nothing but suggestions that they can follow if they want to.

~Bang