Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 NCAA Football Thread

ixcuincle

UVA 2-1 with a huge win over UConn.  This was a top 25 team 3 of the last 4 years Randy Edsall was there and within 10 spots each of those years of Va Tech.  UVA just crushed them.  3 WR's over 100 yards!

1 game out of first in the ACC

1 game out of the best record in all of the NCAA

Huge game next week against Boise St then Duke.

Win both of those and they are going to be getting votes baby!!!

Tennessee safety should have his scholarship pulled. that was inexcusable. 

33 minutes ago, SkinsHokieFan said:

I can't complain about 57 straight points. Just sick of playing ECU. No good reason to waste time and I will be glad once this series is over

Did we tag in 2012 Oregon for the 2nd half? Frank would have stopped playing at 30pts and been proud of his 30-17 win. 

I'm still stunned how we scored that much 

Got some action on Clemson -3 @ Louisville.  

I watched Clemson last week.  They laid back after they realized Auburn would never score a TD and played an incredibly safe game.  Lamar Jackson lit up my Heels last week, but our defense is a joke. 

DLine for Clemson is as good as any I can remember.  Dexter Lawrence is an absolute monster.  Tigers roll...or I'm eating Vegemite sandwiches all week. :) 

24 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Got some action on Clemson -3 @ Louisville.  

I watched Clemson last week.  They laid back after they realized Auburn would never score a TD and played an incredibly safe game.  Lamar Jackson lit up my Heels last week, but our defense is a joke. 

DLine for Clemson is as good as any I can remember.  Dexter Lawrence is an absolute monster.  Tigers roll...or I'm eating Vegemite sandwiches all week. :) 

Clemson should win but Jackson scared me. He could go super saiyan. So I put a couple parlays together with both outcomes 

14 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Clemson should win but Jackson scared me. He could go super saiyan. So I put a couple parlays together with both outcomes 

He's a great player, but Clemson's defense is next level good.  I think they're better than last year on that side of the ball.  Insanely talented.

Oh, and I hate Clemson. :ols:

3 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

He's a great player, but Clemson's defense is next level good.  I think they're better than last year on that side of the ball.  Insanely talented.

Oh, and I hate Clemson. :ols:

His WRs aren't helping him out. I love their unis and chrome helmets and this stadium at night is badass. 

But clemson is going to be too much for them. They pulled a Bama and just straight reloaded. 

I hate Clemson too

55 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

His WRs aren't helping him out. I love their unis and chrome helmets and this stadium at night is badass. 

But clemson is going to be too much for them. They pulled a Bama and just straight reloaded. 

I hate Clemson too

Clemson not going to be nearly as tough as last year, because Kelly Bryant is just not a good passer. They're gonna have to wait till next year when Sunshine takes the reins.

Archived