Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 NCAA Football Thread

ixcuincle

1 hour ago, Forehead said:

Yeah, me too.  Helps when you have an ongoing wrestling dynasty.

Uh,  and women's volleyball too, brah. Ice hockey coming up too.

Creighton's got a great Cross Country program for a mid-major. Up and coming sophomore, Caroline Pass has real potential to go far. 

“I think you could probably win a state championship in a lot of states by having a really good year,” Franklin said. “But when you’re able to win at that high of a level that consistently, there’s something more there. There’s something about you that brings out the best in others.”-James Franklin, on McSorley

Wow, that's an awesome thing to say about any player.

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Nice. I should have been betting against VT all these years. At least in big games. I could have 50yd line front row season tix by now with my fortunes 

If you gotta sit through it, might as well profit.  Although I think VT is on the rise.  Fuente is the real deal.

Great slate of games today.  I ain't gettin' anything done today or tomorrow. :)

44 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Hey there we go!

girl mrw work black people tells GIF

5 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

Gonna be a reeeally long season for my ECU Pirates this year. Greenville must be in a tizzy right now with the team about to go down 0-2 like this. 

I'm in G'Vegas for a little stretch.  It's bummed out city here.  Lots of angry people.

6 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I'm in G'Vegas for a little stretch.  It's is bummed out city here.  Lots of angry people.

Between this and what got us here (firing Ruffin McNeill) - the alum/fans are probably calling for Jeff Compher's head right now. I've heard stories from the John Thompson era in the early 2000s when the team hit a new nadir. This may be getting close to that.

Archived