Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 NCAA Football Thread

ixcuincle

40 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

A list of the most talented teams based on "Star" rating fwiw

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite

Meh.

Victor Cruz. Jordy Nelson. Alfred Morris. Julius Thomas. Joe Staley. Tono Romo. DeMarcus Ware. JJ Watt. Ed Reed.

All two star or worse recruits. I guess I get it..but just because they are 4 star and 5 star kids in HS..it really doesn't mean jack when these kids get coached up at the next level or the pros. 

Now..I really hope for Spavital and Grier to take VT to the woodshed. But I know there will be a lot of feeling out that has to happen. I kind if wish this was Game 2..but I'm glad the season is almost here. Waiting til 430pst on Sunday blows, though.

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

Meh.

Victor Cruz. Jordy Nelson. Alfred Morris. Julius Thomas. Joe Staley. Tono Romo. DeMarcus Ware. JJ Watt. Ed Reed.

All two star or worse recruits. I guess I get it..but just because they are 4 star and 5 star kids in HS..it really doesn't mean jack when these kids get coached up at the next level or the pros. 

Now..I really hope for Spavital and Grier to take VT to the woodshed. But I know there will be a lot of feeling out that has to happen. I kind if wish this was Game 2..but I'm glad the season is almost here. Waiting til 430pst on Sunday blows, though.

It might not mean much as far as the pros are concerned but it seems to matter alot as far as college goes.

The best teams in general= the higher stars.

Francois is no Deshaun Watson.

Lol.  Another ST mistake.

Also, did anyone else see that weird ass outfit Deandre Francois was wearing during a press conference where he looked like a gay vampire?

Also, did anyone else see that weird ass outfit Deandre Francois was wearing during a press conference where he looked like a gay vampire?

Archived