Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

3 hours ago, thebluefood said:

So, uh...I think I'm gonna go to my first Capitals game tonight. Never been to a hockey game and I got my commission check recently so I was like "**** it - let's see some hockey."

Any suggestions? Is it one of those things where you can just go up to the ticket office and get some cheap bleacher seats like at Nationals Park or do you need to buy them ahead of time. Also - I only vaguely know the rules of hockey but I still support the Caps since they're a D.C. team.

The games are awesome, I’ve been to 3 this year. My girlfriend and I always go to the green turtle before for a few drinks then try to get in early to see warmups. Their is an entrance to the arena from green turtle. So many caps fans everywhere it’s just great. Have fun! 

At nearly every Caps game section 407 with the poor plebes 

Gosh...must have been about my 20th game this season yesterday or 21st. Don't think I'll make it Tuesday but will be there every game at COA after that. 

Speaking of which I am considering going to the Stadium Series but admission is mad expensive. Trying to set up a SpotHero™ parking pass now so I can park in the parking lot and pick up free stuff from the FanFest party in the parking lot. 

38 minutes ago, DC9 said:

Oh

I can't imagine the Sens sending Karlsson anywhere without getting a massive haul.  Talking multiple 1st round picks and significant player from roster (Vrana, Burakovsky).  I don't think either of those players are worth a year and a half rental - Karlsson is not signing a LTD here.  We need speed and snipers in the lineup.

4 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Isnt Karlsson like 27?

Also A LOT better than anything the Caps have had in defense for some time?

Go for it. This team is dangerous and the Senators owner is broke and there is a fire sale going on there.

Also, Carlson and Karlsson are homonyms, which is very important.

Dangerous?  As in the Capitals?

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

I can’t see how it gets done without completely gutting the franchise. Unless there is a prior move like trading Holtby which would net a ton or including Holtby in some bigger deal.

Oh zero chance that gets done.  I just think it's interesting that we're in the mix.  I would rather us grab a forward for the bottom six.

1 hour ago, Popeman38 said:

We need speed and snipers in the lineup.

Though EK fits both of those, but I agree we need to add a forward today.

Just now, BenningRoadSkin said:

yes

The Capitals are a dangerous team. I don't think many teams want to face them in the postseason based on their talent, even if it isnt like past years.

Have you watched them this year?

Archived