Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

14 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

There is going to be some ultra-MAGA guy running for something that will use this against DeSantis. 100% guaranteed. 

Even more MAGA than DeSantis? Dude has had his lips glued to Trump's asshole for years now.

Then again, MAGAs have shown time and again that absolutely nobody is safe if they don't 100% toe the line, and spill even a single drop of Trump's water. For ****'s sake, they even turned on Gorka when he said Trump wouldn't be back in office in August.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Even more MAGA than DeSantis? Dude has had his lips glued to Trump's asshole for years now.

Then again, MAGAs have shown time and again that absolutely nobody is safe if they don't 100% toe the line, and spill even a single drop of Trump's water. For ****'s sake, they even turned on Gorka when he said Trump wouldn't be back in office in August.

There is always someone looking to out-MAGA someone else.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Jumbo said:

he's one of those people hard for me to be around because i just want to beat them up when they talk but i never would of course because it's not the thing to do when you aren't wealthy enough to get away with it

If that's a fundraising pitch, you're gonna have to be more obvious.  

• Haha 5

OK Boomer.

My first memories of Cheers were Alley, once it went to syndication I learned more about Shelly Long's character. I will say the oddest thing about the show now is watching how much beer Frasier drinks. Not even a soupçon of sherry. Sorry to derail the thread but I re-watched both of these series during covid. 

• Haha 5

38 minutes ago, Florgon79 said:

OK Boomer.

My first memories of Cheers were Alley, once it went to syndication I learned more about Shelly Long's character. I will say the oddest thing about the show now is watching how much beer Frasier drinks. Not even a soupçon of sherry. Sorry to derail the thread but I re-watched both of these series during covid. 

Frasier is coming back.

• Like 1

@The Evil Genius 

the rooskies have been channeling major loads of 'dark' money into strategically chosen pockets (that have become mainstream) of the gop for years, and they'd do it (and have done in the past) with some dem pockets whenever available and when they think that would work for them 

but the last couple decades putin has been working this 'great rooskie comeback' with superb long-game efficiency and has been helped immeasurably in recent years by the sick-minded-white-'conservative' backlash to obama's election that has greatly facilitated the spread of anti-democratic (small d) attacks on minorities and institutions (by one of our two major parties) right after their successful assists to help trump get elected...all of which now has broad support from the scummy humans who form the vast bulk of the gop these days 

and good morning and happy 4th!!! :P

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

DailyMail: Trump tells Florida rally that NY prosecutors are behaving like third world DICTATORS in pursuing a 'political vendetta' against him - and says the 'fabricated charges' will only make him stronger  

>>>

'It's reminiscent of a communist dictatorship targeting their political opponents ... fabricating charges to try and silence them, abusing the justice system and leaking out information on a daily basis to the press, to engage in flagrant character assassination,' he said to cheers.

But he said the 'witch hunt' that began when he first ran for office would backfire, cementing his support. 

'In America people will not stand for it,' he said.<<<

Not only will Americans stand for it; they will demand more investigations, until the entire Trump is in jail.  Those not standing for it, are not Americans but Russian-North Korean Trump Cultists.

45010941-9753277-image-a-3_1625367298402

How stupid are those few black few people wearing, shirts that say Blacks for Trump. They are dumb as hell, even if some  are just getting paid to be there.