Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

4 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

I get that's the strategy and there is no way she really believes this. But to say it out loud and to be able to look in the mirror and think positive things about herself........ just pathetic. She wasn't even tricked there. "Do you support their view?" she could have said "This is America, the greatest nation in history because we trust Americans with their vote."

Instead we get a "Trump just said you're not American because your of how your parents came to this country. Also he said that you are sub-human and shouldn't be allowed to sleep indoors" and she'd say "I'd vote for Trump over Biden"

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Hey Nikki..what caused the Civil War again? 

STATES RIGHTS to legally treat some humans as personal property of other humans

18 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Ted Cruz just endorsed Donald Trump.  Here's some sincere, heartfelt words from Ted about Trump:

Typical liberal media-- they conveniently leave out the fact that when Ted said that, he was saying it as a compliment.

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Um...he does realize that "All men are created equal" in the Declaration of Independence basically meant "All white land owners", right? Slaves, women, and indentured servants were absolutely not included in that statement.

• Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

@hail2skins

What traditional conservatives needed to know was that they’re still members of something that is recognizably a political party, not a Christian nationalist sect built around an inconsolably aggrieved authoritarian imbecile.

Wow.  I expected that some politicians and pundits would repudiate Trump.  I did not expect it so early.  I suspect some have that luxury, but not all.  

Last night I listened to some C-Span caller reaction to Trump in 2016.  The underlying, unspoken racism is so obvious.  And still we have Nikki Haley trying to curry favor to that base.  

Sad thing is that I don't fully trust the Biden campaign to go all cut-throat against this. Partially because they do need to leave the door open a bit to attract  moderate Republicans. 

4 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

You mean you think he hasn’t already?

Then why bother changing the law?

I wonder what all his uncles and aunts are thinking right about now! 😂

5 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Putting the "ince" from incel into incestuous. 

Hey, times are tough for MAGA guys. It’s pretty slim pickings… young teenage girls or family (now).

• Thumb down 1