Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

Fox's Maria Bartiromo Fed The WH Trump's Questions Before Interview, Texts Reportedly Show

Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo shared with then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows the questions she planned to ask Donald Trump ahead of her on-air interview with the president on Nov. 29, 2020, CNN reported on Friday.

Trump sycophant Bartiromo, in text messages obtained by the network, told Meadows she would request Trump, in his first post-election interview, to explain why the vote had been rigged against him. (For the record, it wasn’t.)

Around an hour before her talk with Trump, she messaged Meadows:

“Hi the public wants to know he will fight this. They want to hear a path to victory. & he’s in control. 1Q You’ve said MANY TIMES THIS ELECTION IS RIGGED… And the facts are on your side. Let’s start there. What are the facts? Characterize what took place here.”

Bartiromo added:

“Then I will drill down on the fraud including the statistical impossibilities of Biden magic (federalist). Pls make sure he doesn’t go off on tangents. We want to know he is strong he is a fighter & he will win. This is no longer about him. This is about ????. I will ask him about big tech & media influencing ejection as well Toward end I’ll get to GA runoffs & then vaccines.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fox-news-maria-bartiromo-trump-questions_n_626cd59ee4b0bc48f57bbd5f

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Projection again. She's thinking of "if you're under 18, and the press finds out, then the pedophile politician you're with will marry you. (To keep you from testifying)."

Edited by Larry
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

59 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

I don’t think school boards have ever prevented parents from teaching sex education to their children.

That's the case with most (all?) of the Republican's position on anything related to education.  

They aren't fighting for the rights of parents to educate their children.  

They're fighting for the rights of parents to keep their children ignorant of actual facts.  

I actually read a bill that was advertised as mandating abstinence education.  It didn't mandate teaching a single thing.  What the bill actually was, was a list of forbidden topics.  For example, it forbid teachers from mentioning condoms, except for citing their failure rates.  And mandated that only the highest published failure rate could be mentioned.  

They want people to be able to teach their kids right wing talking points, and not have the kid say "But Ms. Jackson says . . . "

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

What is this obsession the Right has with pedophilia? Is this the QAnon effect taking over their 'platform'?

It's usually what they are engaged in that they accuse Democrats of...so...

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 4

Conservatives have no real political policies. Their platform is all fear and character assassination. Trumpism 101 no? Projection is also a very strong tool in the propaganda game.

Besides who can argue with being against pedophilia? It's an automatic winner no matter who or what you're debating. Very bold stance to take indeed. 

• Thanks 2

"JD Mandell"

Trump can't even keep his Ohio Senate endorsements straight.  JD Vance vs. Josh Mandell vs. a few other people insane enough to associate with GOP.

But let's all laugh at senile Joe Biden. 

• Thumb up 2

7 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Sex-ed out here was generally in health class and it wasn't mandatory; the parents could opt the kids out.

Mine was 10th grade, half of the year was sex-ed and the other half was driver's-ed.

Totally appropriate for the area.  :ols:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Mine was 10th grade, half of the year was sex-ed and the other half was driver's-ed.

Totally appropriate for the area.  :ols:

Assume both of them had a lot of accidents.  

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Conservatives have no real political policies. Their platform is all fear and character assassination. Trumpism 101 no? Projection is also a very strong tool in the propaganda game.

Besides who can argue with being against pedophilia? It's an automatic winner no matter who or what you're debating. Very bold stance to take indeed. 

They also love to punish and torture people. I know you've had conservatives come up to you and say how they think pedos should be castrated or murdered outright. They'll drop that stance as soon as it becomes inconvenient for them or their narrative in any way. They're disgusted by Epstein, hate Hillary...but Gaetz is cool...

• Thanks 3

More on the move to NM:

Texas Gov. Abbott's border inspections prompt Mexico to move lucrative trade link to New Mexico

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott's (R) 10-day-long "enhanced" safety inspections of commercial trucks entering the state from Mexico may have cost Texas $4.2 billion in economic damage, as estimated by Waco-based Perryman Group, but it's been great for business in Santa Teresa, New Mexico, a border crossing just across state lines from El Paso.

Trucks were re-routed through Santa Teresa when Abbott's inspections snarled commercial traffic at Texas border crossings, and now Mexico has decided to move a long-planned trade railway connection worth billions of dollars from Texas to the New Mexico crossing, The Dallas Morning News reported Sunday. "We're now not going to use Texas," Mexican Economy Minister Tatiana Clouthier said. "We can't leave all the eggs in one basket and be hostages to someone who wants to use trade as a political tool."

Clouthier made her announcement in Mexico City on Thursday, a day before Abbott said he will be transferring another $500 million from other Texas agencies to finance his broader state border initiative, Operation Lone Star, which is already costing Texans more than $2 billion a year.

Jerry Pacheco, president of the Santa Teresa's Border Industrial Association, told the Morning News that Mexico has plenty of time to change its mind about the lucrative T-MEC Corridor trade link, but "the very fact that we're being discussed in the early stages is a positive thing." He added that "since Gov. Abbott's truck inspections went away, our traffic numbers remain higher than normal in terms of northbound cargo shipments, which leads me to believe that what I thought would be a temporary fix is actually going to stick in the long term."

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-gov-abbotts-border-inspections-071720914.html

Edited by EmirOfShmo
  • Thumb down 1