Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

9 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Joke's on you, Putin.  We're rolling back environmental regulations so fast there won't even BE an Arctic.  So there.

Actually, global warming is what has made the arctic region so strategically vital. The shrinking of the northern icecap has created navigable waterways and potential oil and gas fields in areas that were previously impenetrable. US, Russia, Canada and Norway are all competing for a slice of the new pie.

7 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Wouldn't matter. And as much as I hate the guy if that's all it is, oh well. People can have fetishes as long as they are legal. Being peed on would do little to change his presidency or the length of it. 

It would if Russia had been blackmailing him with it and that was the reason he was so in love with them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Wouldn't matter. And as much as I hate the guy if that's all it is, oh well. People can have fetishes as long as they are legal. Being peed on would do little to change his presidency or the length of it. 

I got to imagine it would drastically increase the likelihood of making him a one term president, but then again all the crap that's come out on him shoulda made him a zero term president so who knows.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, redskinss said:

I got to imagine it would drastically increase the likelihood of making him a one term president, but then again all the crap that's come out on him shoulda made him a zero term president so who knows.

That's what I'm saying. If you were ok to vote for him the first time despite everything, I'm not sure him getting peed on is going to change your feelings. 

I can see it now. "He's not getting peed on in the Oval Office. Bill Clinton got a BJ there. So much worse" 

Damn it Comey, you broke the rules one time and doomed us all.

You better make this up to everyone.  You have until November to take down Trump and his whole cult.  You can never make the US totally whole, but you can at least mitigate the damage for your mistake.

• Like 2

They did bring it up..   the taliban attacked an afghan base and killed a bunch of people over the weekend.

Oh, you mean bringing up where they got the weapons to do it?...   my mistake.

So if the enemy of my enemy is my friend, then my friend who supplies my enemy with weapons while trying to disrupt elections among my friends around the world..   why, that must be my BESTEST buddy.

This whole thing reads like an end-of-the-free-world spy novel.
Probably because that is what it is.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bang said:

This whole thing reads like an end-of-the-free-world spy novel.
Probably because that is what it is.

~Bang

This election is straight up out of The Brethren by John Grisham.  CIA wants a certain candidate, has him followed, followed, and followed some more, decides he's their guy... then finds out he has a "secret" life. But they've still gotta get their guy elected...yes, read the book...one of my very faves.

Just like every Grisham book, sends you out on a WTF? with the first chapter.  It moves quick, but read it.  You'll see what I did, I hope...I've probably read that book 10 times.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Larry said:

Admiring the people who think that the US should be loudly protesting the unfairness of people outside Afghanistan supplying weapons to the Taliban.  

"You think our country's so innocent??" 

• Like 2