Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

I have long believed that Trump figured out his brand of American politics by observing the success of Limbaugh, Hannity, and the Fox News universe. I'm sure he saw it as something he could easily pull off. The birther thing was a trial balloon. Between this and his answer to the question about their influence on him on Friday there is little doubt the depths we have reached.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yeah this whole thing has shown that we have way too long of a leash. I don’t understand how 2 years later he is still allowed to “bull in a china shop” his way through our democratic institutions and presidential norms 

I mean hes ****ed up too much at this point. The checks and balances we have in place are a failure, we know that now. 

Its simply inexcusable 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I have long believed that Trump figured out his brand of American politics by observing the success of Limbaugh, Hannity, and the Fox News universe. I'm sure he saw it as something he could easily pull off. The birther thing was a trial balloon. Between this and his answer to the question about their influence on him on Friday there is little doubt the depths we have reached.

14 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yeah this whole thing has shown that we have way too long of a leash. I don’t understand how 2 years later he is still allowed to “bull in a china shop” his way through our democratic institutions and presidential norms 

I mean hes ****ed up too much at this point. The checks and balances we have in place are a failure, we know that now. 

Its simply inexcusable 

Kind of ironic that the self-proclaimed patriots among us are the ones backing Putin turning the US' POTUS into Eric Cartman's mom. What it shows is the founding fathers weren't the geniuses many of us believe them to have been. 

• Thanks 1

Neither do his staunch supporters. They're calling for arrests of the "traitors" or even execution of them,(granted that was only one or two that I saw in reading other tweets. Sure there's more). Obvious battle lines drawn on this one. 

It's ironic that Trump is calling something illegal, that is in the actual constitution as a viable option to remove a President (the 25th amendment) it isn't illegal, it's not a coup, no one is looking to install a military strongman in the position.   This is where we are as a nation, people who claim to love the constitution, actually hating it. 

Trump is directly quoting Fox News & Limbaugh in his tweets, which I imagine he has for a long time, but now he is even going as far as crediting them with the quotes.  It's crazy that anyone would take him serious besides the Fox news watchers.  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Its simply inexcusable 

This is the result of something that started long before 2016 with the Russians subverting and co-opting the Republican party, and through them, the upper echelons of the federal bureaucracy.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

It's ironic that Trump is calling something illegal, that is in the actual constitution as a viable option to remove a President (the 25th amendment) it isn't illegal, it's not a coup, no one is looking to install a military strongman in the position.   This is where we are as a nation, people who claim to love the constitution, actually hating it. 

Trump is directly quoting Fox News & Limbaugh in his tweets, which I imagine he has for a long time, but now he is even going as far as crediting them with the quotes.  It's crazy that anyone would take him serious besides the Fox news watchers.  

I think that they are the only people that he is trying to communicate with now. He acts like a guilty man who is making sure that he has the backing of his illiterate crazies. So they will keep pressing the GOP to keep him in power.

Edited by Skintime
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skintime said:

I think that they are the only people that he is trying to communicate with now. he acts like a guilty man who is making sure that he has the backing of his illiterate crazies, so they will keep pressing the GOP to keep him in power

Yep. He's got a choke hold on the entire country simply by holding 1/3 of it under a spell.

• Like 1

Just now, Chachie said:

Yep. He's got a choke hold on the entire country simply by holding 1/3 of it under a spell.

Amazing isn't it? Too bad those in the GOP that want to be in power have no balls. If they could only do their constitutional duty then at least there would be more of a check on how crazy he is, but I guess the GOP is more under the Putin spell then we are yet aware of.

• Like 1