Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

17 minutes ago, Chachie said:

^^^^

Almost all countries who voted "for" are countries that have adopted a far-right agenda over the last 6-10 years. They love "freedom" but they love Putin. Boggles the mind.

I don’t think that’s true.  Ireland, Spain, France, Germany, etc...

He's not going to say anything that isn't already in the report. If the Dems were smart, they'd go with simple yes and no questions that are easy to understand for a good chunk.

"Did the report clear the President of obstruction?"

Don't try to make him seem political. That will blow up in their faces.

• Like 3

The thing is anyone who wants to know what is in the report can read it for themselves.  Those who don't want to know what is in it, aren't likely going to be compelled to listen to Mueller.  I am sure Fox isn't going to suddenly have some kind of epiphany and admit they haven't been covering any of the actual contents of the report.

To me the most important question for them to ask is what his intention was to happen after he turned in his report.  In his professional opinion, because he could not bring charges, was his intention for congress to make that decision after further investigating the report's findings.  

• Like 3

22 hours ago, visionary said:

I don’t think that’s true.  Ireland, Spain, France, Germany, etc...

I recently edited a news story about the rise of the "right" in Europe. You're correct that those countries you listed are not in the spotlight for it yet, but even some of them are not far behind the trend.

Remember- In France, Macron only won by a nose hair and the recent polls there are not kind to him. 

• Sad 1

Until their viewers prove otherwise, that is exactly what they are.

Fox has learned that their audience isn't just stupid, but WANTS to be as stupid as they've allowed themselves to become. 

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Will believe it when I see it 

16 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

He's not going to say anything that isn't already in the report. If the Dems were smart, they'd go with simple yes and no questions that are easy to understand for a good chunk.

"Did the report clear the President of obstruction?"

Don't try to make him seem political. That will blow up in their faces.

On top of this, the house goes on recess the next week for five weeks. So they have this testimony and the public will then forget about it over the next month.

That is if he even says anything not in the report, which he won't.

This is all political theater.