Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

18 hours ago, Hersh said:

I don’t know where to put this so I’ll put it here. I ****ing hate Pelosi. I’m so angry that the Dems are so ****ing spineless that they won’t impeach this POS POTUS. I’ve never thought this until now, but I wish there was another viable party. 

I also hate smart phones adding words to stuff. 

If there is a re-election story for Donald Trump, it will start with the chicken**** spineless politics of Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and old establishment democrats.

I am really one election away from never voting for this party ever again. Losing one election to Trump is bad. Losing two means they need to be sent to the trashbin of history. And I am almost positive that his path to re-election will start with the people who are supposed to hold him accountable completely failing to do so, in essence normalizing the decay of our democracy and republic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Darned right Canada shouldn't be in the same category as Russia.  

The GOP unanimously approves of Russia interfering.  Canada would probably endorse the Democrat.  

• Haha 2

It still amazes me that most of the democrats and even the far-left media still leave wiggle room in their terminology. "The president doesn't know right from wrong." "The things he says can be interpreted as intent to commit crimes." Even the Mueller Report didn't find collusion in, "Russierrr if ya listeniiing..." I mean... what? No? Not a blatant act of collusion in front of all of our stupid, fat faces? LLLLLLLiterally? Huh?

CrazyPills.jpg.f53916f9a2cf0330cf5599a5594940e5.jpg

I will never understand the unashamed willingness to bend over and spread cheeks for Donald ****ing Trump. not some bastion of conservative ideology, not someone who would return the favor at the moments notice, all of Donald ****ing Trump

My depression hurts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

. . . . . Unless the election security bill has the "unintentional" side effect of disenfranchising millions of people in demographics which vote Democrat. 

Then, it doesn't matter whether we can demonstrate that there's a need. The mere fact that it can't be proven that we don't need it proves that we do. 

On 6/14/2019 at 7:34 PM, LadySkinsFan said:

Good or bad, there shouldn't be any foreign interference. Like the current law says.

Why not?  Aren’t foreign players stakeholders?  Hacking and posting fake news articles is sleazy, but ultimately it’s up to the electorate to decide what to listen to.

Perhaps making campaigns report foreign “assistance” similar to how campaign donations are reported.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

What the hell is wrong with you 

Can’t you spell out what exactly is wrong about it?

I see russians, canadians, and british people and governments as stakeholders in the outcomes of our elections and therefore they have a vested interest in who gets elected therefore i don’t think it’s wrong that they interfere in our elections.

Should american politicians accept their help? Hillary has no problem doing it, and neither did trump. It’s a fact. it happens. It’s reasonable enough.

The issue is how is that help reported so that the public knows what is going on.

Making tax returns mandatory as well as reporting any counter-campaign intelligence provided by foreign nationals seems reasonable.  As well as laws to deal with they types of fake news stories the Russians propagated in the last election.  No interference from foreign sources... seems unreasonable to me.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Why not?  Aren’t foreign players stakeholders?  Hacking and posting fake news articles is sleazy, but ultimately it’s up to the electorate to decide what to listen to.

Perhaps making campaigns report foreign “assistance” similar to how campaign donations are reported.

• Haha 2