Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

That's the best possible outcome I can imagine. 

I dont care about how the jackass lives out the rest of his days as much as I care about the 62 million Jack asses who voted for him.

He doesn't deserve to live out the rest of his days free but for someone who was revered as some rich half God by so many people the shame of living in a foreign land as a traitor for the rest of his life would eat him up.

Plus I can think of no better way to get his cult to crawl back under the rocks from wence they came than to have their crown prince flee the country a traitor.

I don't know if it will play out like that but the descendants of Benedict Arnold are all breathing a sigh of relief the last year or so.

That guy is finally off the hook.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Imagine how much fun Putin would have with the deep state exiled, "legitimate" president of the US in his care. Trump would probably have a daily segment on Russian news, and other forms of broadcasts accessible to people in the US through whatever means. What a huge propaganda tool that would be. I'd also worry about what sensitive information he would give to him, but that cat might be out of the bag already anyway. 

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Needs to speed that up.  How long does it take to remove a President?

I am pretty skeptical that mueller is wrapping things up anywhere near that soon...perhaps some aspects, maybe....could be wrong, but i think they're finding a vast web of ****---criminality of many forms and degrees with rooskies money, mob stuff, and a variety of random players----that's been begging to be noticed for many years....

i wrote on all this here (and predicted many specifics that have occurred) while don was still a candidate..... noting if he got the party's nomination how ironic it would be since so many things gopers claimed to be deal-breakers per hillary---like being careless with security, "pay to play" concerns, pile-o-investigations, etc.----would all actually be much bigger problems in a trump admin....

so i think the fbi is going to be in trumpwolrd for awhile and then some....unless thy're shut down, and it may be too late to stop mueller... even for a slow-moving coup trying to change this system to a more rightwing/populist, controlled,/dumbed down/weak electorate, oligarchs/king mutation, seeking to globally align more and more with others of that type and less in concert---by far---and less in line with democracies ...("authoritarian" is good shorthand)

of  course what russia has been dong to advance populism and all these matters the last 20 years in particular is wildly impressive in its cost-effectiveness and basic efficacy overall...putin has been kicking ass on the global stage for a long time and from a dramatically lesser position of national wealth and military might than the u.s. or various combinations of nations among it's western alliance adversaries

and now don has done a lot for this world picture as potus that i could see vlad, that pint-sized shirtless gnome that posits himself as a tough guy but truly is just another smallish weakish hung-like-a-hamster bully himself, doing were he in that chair on DC

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

I am pretty skeptical that mueller is wrapping things up anywhere near that soon...perhaps some aspects, maybe....could be wrong, but i think they're finding a vast web of ****---criminality of many forms and degrees with rooskies money, mob stuff, and a variety of random players----that's been begging to be noticed for many years....

i wrote on all this here (and predicted many specifics that have occurred) while don was still a candidate..... noting if he got the party's nomination how ironic it would be since so many things gopers claimed to be deal-breakers per hillary---like being careless with security, "pay to play" concerns, pile-o-investigations, etc.----would all actually be much bigger problems in a trump admin....

I'm with you, Jumbo. Not only for the reasons you eloquently stated.

I think we can trust that Mueller won't overshoot on what he suspects was/is happening between Trump and Russia but he also knows that after spending this much time and uncovering this much information, he absolutely cannot "fail" here. Let's face it- at this stage of the game it's about knocking off the man at the top or we would not have gone through all that we have. To end this thing by saying, "Well we punished a few people in the ranks and we sent a strong message to Putin but that's about all we have" is not an option.

If he does "end" the investigation in the next 60+ days he must be ready to nail the White House to the wall NOW and not knowing what I don't yet know, it does not appear that we're "there" yet. Maybe we're there circumstancially but the physical evidence or at least the direct ties to the real target don't quite connect... yet.

Edit- Emphasis on "not knowing what I don't know."  :)

Edited by Chachie
  • Like 1