Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

14 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

I will note that a sizable chunk of Trump’s inauguration funding came from Dan Snyder. He’s also trying to lobby the govt to approve a new stadium on federal land. 

Any chance he gets thrown in jail also? I would be the happiest person in the world. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

19 minutes ago, Llevron said:

That solitary confinement really must have broke shawty. Honestly none of James Bond’s enemies would have broken that easy. 

And that's nuts. She apparently ain't no badass. 

I love the "we demand her immediate release" line. The only thing lacking was the "so we can remove her for talking".

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

That solitary confinement really must have broke shawty. Honestly none of James Bond’s enemies would have broken that easy. 

I read something about Butina couldn't stand to be asked the same question three times.  

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

19 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

I will note that a sizable chunk of Trump’s inauguration funding came from Dan Snyder. He’s also trying to lobby the govt to approve a new stadium on federal land. 

18 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Any chance he gets thrown in jail also? I would be the happiest person in the world. 

EDIT...

Edited by mcsluggo
am I the only one that is having all sorts of trouble posting since the latest update?

Louise thinks there's an 80% chance its Pence.

Heavy salted meal but this is probably what they'd do for someone of Pence's level.  Few others would get something like this (Trump would, Pence would, maybe some big cabinet people would, ex-officials wouldn't, Jared and Ivanka...maybe?)

• Thanks 1