Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

13 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Like when do the aliens come down and tell us that we failed their experiment and have proven too stupid to be trusted with learning their technology 

If we go to nuclear war with Korea, I have this fantasy where Rebecca Berg robo calls me to calmly deliver the news of my impending death.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

It was THIS moment right here....he falls silent as she starts talking about his family wanting him home for Thanksgiving. It was right here where seconds before he was asking if it was a joke...nope.

Just a reminder, this man was an advisor to the current President.

39748410575_5d410fca93_b.jpg

he is also a lawyer (or was)

Nunberg gonna be on The Breakfast Club tomorrow at this rate. Unreal scenes.

• Thanks 1

This is all happening because Trump ditched Nunberg at a McDonalds as his order was taking too long and asked the campaign bus to depart without him.

Corey Lewendowski, another very stable genius, cited this story as an example of Trump’s amazing leadership skills.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Starting to think I agree with what I see some people saying. Something seems really off about him (a lawyer ETA:?) getting plastered, defying Mueller, and going on every news show that will have him in one day, so he can ramble like a loon. He might be trying to discredit himself.

or

He's genuinely flipping out because he's about to give up the goods on people, or already done so, he really doesn't want to, they know, and he wants it to seem like he's not. 

Yesterday:

Today:

or, NOTA, and I have no idea what is really going on. Bizarre behavior. 

Edited by SoulSkin